PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Joke

Lon More
23rd Mar 2005, 17:05
A BA flight, a gorgeous female pax asks to sit in the jump seat for landing. After arrival, she stands up and leaves. As soon as the flight deck door closes, the FO takes the cushion from the jump seat, holds it to his nose and inhales deeply. The captain is outraged. 'What the hell do you think you are doing?' 'Sorry sir,' says the FO. Hands the cushion to the captain. 'You first!'

Rainboe
23rd Mar 2005, 19:55
That's funny? I don't think so!

JustaFew
23rd Mar 2005, 23:59
Don't tell me, you were that captain,Rainboe.....

Incipient Sinner
24th Mar 2005, 05:57
Some of the nastier, less tasteful techies on my old Sqn used to get the same thrills from the gusset of the female aircrew flying suits.

One of the girls once left something in the cockpit and came back to find them in mid-sniff. :yuk:

Taildragger55
24th Mar 2005, 10:08
The technical term in these parts is "Snedger", although strictly it should only be applied to sniffing saddles of schoolgirl's bikes.

Makes one wonder about one's country when we have terms for such activities: :hmm:

Lon More
24th Mar 2005, 10:38
Rainboe The real joke was that a BA crew actually let a pax onto the flight deck during the landing+ see this (http://www.airlinepictures.net/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/212/sort/1/size/medium/cat/514/page/2)

cockyjester
24th Mar 2005, 11:29
I flew with BA the other week – It was really embarrassing…………………He kept saying “I ain’t getting on no plane fool”

Onan the Clumsy
24th Mar 2005, 13:02
I believe Canadians call it Snirging.

I came across it in a biography from WWII where a Canadian pilot was on detachment in the RAF and he was teaching his squadron about Canadian customs and culture.

One time I had the guest chair in my office covered with aluminum foil (long story) and a girl came and sat down in it. When she stood up, it was like looking at a page from Gray's Anatomy. :ok:

PerArdua
24th Mar 2005, 13:28
Onan
It might be a long story but please share it with us.

PA

Rainboe
24th Mar 2005, 16:40
You're perverts....the lot of you!

So what's the story then?

Direct VTB
24th Mar 2005, 18:18
Oh come on rainboe... chill out... it's funny...

Flypro
24th Mar 2005, 18:25
However....about this story:confused: :confused:

The suspense is killing me:hmm: