PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Airlines

Donkey Duke
22nd Mar 2005, 23:11
What are the best Spanish Airlines to fly for in order? (Iberia, Spanair, Air Europa, Air Comet, etc.....) And please explain each one.

Thanks so much. Cheers!

Riker
23rd Mar 2005, 04:46
Based on my extensive knowledge of the Spanish airline market I would rank them as follows:

1. Air Comet
2. Air Pullmantair
3. Air Nostrum
4. Aebal
5. Air Europa
6. Spanair
7. Vueling
8. Iberia

Just joking - or am I?

Miles Hi
23rd Mar 2005, 21:09
Thats an awful lot of questions in just three posts, Donkey, and it seems like you aren't even eligible to fly in Spain!

Donkey Duke
24th Mar 2005, 21:20
I am thinking about marrying a Spansih lady, and I will get my Euro liscences along the way. Those Spanish women are hot, dam hot. Cheers!

calypso
25th Mar 2005, 13:00
It will take a hell of a lot more than marrying a Spanish lady to secure a job with any of the top five airlines in Spain. To get a rough idea of what is going on out there you may find www.pilotosdeiberia.com an interesting read. It is in spanish, If you cannot uderstand it the whole idea may be a non starter in any case.

Asuming that you have a bit of experience (preferably jet time, etc...) your only choices would be Ryanair (Gerona) or Vueling (Barcelona). They are both 'challenging' places for reasons you may find discussed at length in these forums.

As for Iberia, Air-Europa, Spanair, Aebal... did you say that your lady was the daughter of who?

Best of luck

Donkey Duke
26th Mar 2005, 02:34
calypso,

I met her online in a chat room. The website, senoritasgorditasdeespana.com is really interesting. She, Consuela, sounds very nice and wants a husband, and she promised me she knew people at all of the Spanish airlines. I have vacationed in Spain a couple times(mid eighties) and the people seemed really nice. I have plenty of hours, and I think my spanish is bueno. Cheers mate! (I mean hasta lombego)

arugbarbarroja
26th Mar 2005, 10:18
I don´t belive what I have read!!! Incredible.

Riker
26th Mar 2005, 17:50
I've seen that website too and I am thinking about doing the same (marrying a Spanish lady - hopefully good looking) because I really would like to fly for Spanair. I speak bien Enspanish.

crisidebrian
26th Mar 2005, 18:02
Hi DD, your name is really appropriate.

Donkey Duke
26th Mar 2005, 20:32
Thanks Crisidebrian, I think you are right. Your name is fun too. So, let's get back to the topic, which was "Which Spanish airline should I fly for after I get married?" Me and Consuela would love to live in Southern Spain, although she says the North is good, and also the Eastern part. Her parents live in Bilbao, and her ex husbands live in Alicante and Zaragosa, and send child support twice a month. I think this adventure could easily get me into an Airbus or a Boeing.(And I don't mean cleaning it..HA HA) Can someone give me an idea of which Spanish airline I should fly for? I can't wait. Cheers mates! Hasta borgada.

Flying Quill
27th Mar 2005, 15:00
All this sounds very familiar: the writing style, grammar, provocative ideas.....

I'm going back a couple of years, but what was his user name? I genuinely can't remember - began with an 'n', I think.

FQ

T/O
27th Mar 2005, 16:46
Donkey Duke,

can you check the URL please,

http://www.senoritasgorditasdeespana.com

doesn't work for me.

Further you are very right, these spanish woman are damn hot. I knew one of Bilbaou, incredible ... but the others as well, of course.

:D :D :D

Donkey Duke
27th Mar 2005, 20:28
MMMMM delicioso is all I can say about my Consuela. Uh wait, maybe that is what she says before she eats a whole pizza. She is warm (many layers) and has a great personality. And, she said she knows people at Iberia, Futura, and Air Comet. I would be happy at any of those. I look forward to flying for one of those one day, and I have been practicing my Spanish with my indian friend from Lima, Peru.

By the way, another website I frequented before I met my full figured senorita was www.chicasgorditasydeficilesdeespana.com.
There are some wonderful girls on there with definite attitudes, which makes it even more special when you can lasso one. Cheers mates! And Hasta la pasta!

wondering
28th Mar 2005, 09:10
hey, would be interested in those links. But they don´t seem to work. Maybe, any typo?:O

Vizcaya
28th Mar 2005, 09:12
I think this adventure could easily get me into an Airbus or a Boeing. Maybe you should mailorder yourself a job together with your ´wife.´

You know, like a 2-4-1 deal...! :D

T/O
28th Mar 2005, 09:46
Obviously a fake, no link doesn't work ... and gorditas :* ...

Donkey D - game over!

Riker
28th Mar 2005, 14:17
T/O,

Why are you so interested in these links? Do you like fat Spanish women too? Hmmmmmm

T/O
28th Mar 2005, 14:29
fat -> no, never ever ...

spanish -> yes of course :D

Further I think for this forum it's going a bit too off topic now ...

Donkey Duke
28th Mar 2005, 17:56
You don't want a chubby and difficult Spanish wife? You don't know what you are missing. When she allows me to talk to her, she and I have great conversations about food and going out to restaurants, when there is room for her. We talk about flying for Iberia, or Futura, or Air Plus Comet, and having her try to come visit me on a layover(if there is a whole row clear of seats available on the plane) and then indulging on local cusine. It is magical. Maybe I have the email addresses wrong. The other one I visit often is:

www.manosgorditasdechicasdeespana.com/EP

Cheers mates! Buenos nachos.

El Grifo
28th Mar 2005, 18:12
Mmmmmm, I can definitely smell Shyte !!

Esta senor/senora es uno pocito loco yo creo !

:ok: :cool: :ok:

Donkey Duke
28th Mar 2005, 20:42
Yo creo me gusta chicas gorditas y deficiles. Yo quiero comer cinco pizzas con my esposa nueva, Consuela. Mucas garcias.

Cheers mates! Buenos bebidas!

ARGPILOT
29th Mar 2005, 21:20
unless u come with anytype rating from the airbus fleet

may be with 3000 pic of the a-380

casate con ella pero no pienses en trabajar como pilto en spain

FakePilot
29th Mar 2005, 21:59
Women of Spanish descent are simply the best. I've dated a Spanish-Indian, Puerto Rican, and a pure Spanish girl. If I wasn't such an idiot I would have married one of them!

And remember, wives don't get fat until you bring them home to the USA. That's why we all have pickup trucks here. :)

Che Xindamail
30th Mar 2005, 00:43
This post reminds me of Steve Martin in "The Jerk", when he is shown that he can live in a cramped and dirty closet behind the men's room in a gas station, and does he like it?

The response: "Like it? I LOVE it!!!!"

CX

Atlanta-Driver
31st Mar 2005, 13:02
How about getting a JAA ATPL to start with...