PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate eggs – which is your preference?

tall and tasty
22nd Mar 2005, 08:48
Ok everyone this is my last day in my present job and all in the office are discussing this weekend and yup guessed it chocolate.

Someone mentioned the fact they loved crème eggs made by a certain manufacturer.

The general consensus by the males sat around me is that they all love them too. But strangely the girls prefer the min choc eggs or caramel and as there are so many new ones out this year that got me thinking (yes dangerous for a woman but what the heck)

Which mini egg do you like and why? and lets see if the general consensus is as it is in the office here. But how do you eat them is another matter!

I love the small eggs with caramel centres made by Cadbury’s but also the truffle ones too. I love licking out the centre and then eating the chocolate shell slowly

For those not living in blight this is what I am talking about

http://www.cadbury.co.uk/EN/CTB2003/

TnT :p

Rollingthunder
22nd Mar 2005, 08:52
Cadbury's Creme Eggs have taken a serious downturn over here. Doubled in price and not so nice. Not even a yellow yolk to be seen.

polomint
22nd Mar 2005, 08:54
Absolutley DESPISE cream eggs so that pretty much concurs...

LOVE the caramel filled ones and the original mini eggs..

As how I eat them? Well it can get pretty messy, I too attempt to extract as much caramel as possible usually resulting in me giving up and just scoffing the lot!!

Polo:ok:

Jodiekeyz
22nd Mar 2005, 10:09
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

sailor
22nd Mar 2005, 10:16
The best way of eating them is by getting them held the same way that Marianne did for Mick's Marsbar!

:ok:

sprocket
22nd Mar 2005, 10:22
Choccy coated marshmallow eggs. No particular brand, but if I ever find a dark choccy egg that would be my favourite.

Kolibear
22nd Mar 2005, 10:49
Leave the girly creme eggs to one side and go straight for the Walnut Whirls. Bite the bottom off & lick out the filling - yummy!:O

panda-k-bear
22nd Mar 2005, 12:18
Used to love the toffee and mallow eggs. Haven't seen them for over 10 years now, I suppose. SHAME!

Creme eggs second best!

lexxity
22nd Mar 2005, 12:29
Love the caramel eggs, bite the top and lick the middle out, yummy, creme eggs are bit too sickly, but I like them sometimes.

Lon More
22nd Mar 2005, 12:46
For those not living in blight
Now that's an original name for it
:rolleyes:
Sailor Well up (down?) to JB standard.

To quote Dick Emery, "Oh you are awful ...."

IB4138
22nd Mar 2005, 12:50
Have just brought some Cadbury's Creme Eggs and Mini-Eggs back from Gib, as they are an extortionate price in Spain.

Jerricho
22nd Mar 2005, 13:40
My good old mum, no matter where I am in the world, ALWAYS sends me one of them Humpty-Dumpty eggs with the Smarties inside. Thanks Mum :ok: