PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Fast track Assesment

BahCabinCrew
21st Mar 2005, 21:23
Hello all.
I want to know what does fast track assesment means in regards to an invitation to an Open Day for Emirates. I fill out the application on Emirtes website and i also emailed them my resume. I've got 5 years experience as a Cabin crew. I also got the invitation to an openday in Canada. Does this mean that i'll get through much easier than the other ppl that didn't get the invitation?:ok:

mashco
22nd Mar 2005, 13:13
Like they say on emiratesgroupcareers.com>>>\

Fast Track Assessment for Experienced Cabin Crew

If you are currently flying and have at least one year’s experience as Cabin Crew in another airline, Emirates is offering you the opportunity of a ‘Fast-Track’ assessment process.

If you meet our selection pre-requisites you will be scheduled to attend an assessment process at one of our Cabin Crew selection days held in designated countries around the world.

E-mail your CV and two photographs (one full length and one passport size) to [email protected] and please add ‘Experienced Cabin Crew’ in the subject field of the e-mail. If you have a recent photo in your cabin crew uniform or business attire, we recommend you attach it to the e-mail. Should you have a roaming mobile phone number, please include this number to assist us in contacting you at short-notice.

So, if yr flying to Dubai, u contact them, if not, go to open day...that's it

M@shcO
:} :} :}