PDA

View Full Version : And don't get me started on those f%cking Audi drivers!

Standard Noise
21st Mar 2005, 15:32
Sorry, couldn't resist.:E

CosmosSchwartz
21st Mar 2005, 15:34
He he, I fear padlocks are on the way:} :}

Maude Charlee
21st Mar 2005, 15:35
Just a tarted up Skoda isn't it? :E

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 15:36
Why does this remind me of this joke?

What was Salman Rushdie's follow up to his controlversial book "The Satanic Verses"?

"Budda was a big fat prick"

Standard Noise
21st Mar 2005, 15:37
Well then, let's make the most of it while we can, or do the mods drive Audis. Am I living on borrowed time by insulting their choice of cars?:bored:

Maude - now you're insulting Skoda drivers!

IB4138
21st Mar 2005, 16:00
Hang on a mo!

Where's the tread about them pesky Volvo drivers?

Seem to be on about the same wavelength as yer verden sproke dirke technik drivers.

aidanf
21st Mar 2005, 16:08
...ah, that reminds of the guy who brings a girl back to his apartment. They're both a bit drunk and 'up for it', so he says to her.

Listen luv, I have a suggestion that's gonna sound a little weird at first, but if you try it it'll blow your mind.

Fair enough, she says

Right, see these springs

Yes

Well I'm gonna attach one to each of your hands and to each of your legs. Then you adopt the 'doggy' and as we're gettin into it I want you to bounce on the springs and quack

Quack?

Yes, quack, trust me

So she does, and he does, and they both do. And it is truly an amazing experience.

Some short time after, as they lie together basking in the glow of it all she says to him that it was indeed amazing... that she'd never tried anything like if before

He smiles and replies..

That's the four-sprung-duck-technique

lexxity
21st Mar 2005, 17:35
Where's the tread about them pesky Volvo drivers?

Look, if we start that, then we'll have to start a thread about saabs, VW's, especially those who drive the GTI, and shopping at Ikea:}

Onan the Clumsy
21st Mar 2005, 22:23
What if you zoom into your driveway and they're still retracted?

(spurious aviation link)