PDA

View Full Version : Proving I am a woman on the internet

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 16:12
Having a little search around JB, I found this thread (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12123)

Any other thoughts?

The SSK
21st Mar 2005, 16:43
No but

There used to be three tests to tell a man from a woman. I was telling some folks about this just yesterday and I could only remember two of them.

Ask the individual to look at their fingernails. A man will bend his fingers and have the palm facing him and a woman will look at the back of her hand with fingers outstretched.

Ask them to look at the sole of their shoe. A woman will look over her shoulder and a man will cross his leg in front of him.

What was the third one?

BlueDiamond
21st Mar 2005, 16:44
Lemme get this right, Jerricho ... you want to prove you're a woman??

Boy, did I ever have you figured wrong. ;)

tart1
21st Mar 2005, 16:45
Oh dear dj, I have just failed those two tests. :(

Does that mean I am a man trapped in a woman's body??

timmcat
21st Mar 2005, 16:47
Lemme get this right, Jerricho ... you want to prove you're a woman?

Well, someone did once say he wore red shoes... :p

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 16:52
Wait, Bluey is twisting my words around in some sort of magic, confusing way making it sound like I want to prove I am a woman, when that's not what I wanted to do at all........

*grumble*

Stupid Jerricho making himself look like a tool.

Krystal n chips
21st Mar 2005, 17:03
Just let your innerself go Jerricho--be who you really want to be--send me a couple of piccies as well and I swear I won't let another living soul see them--trust me, I'm a glider pilot. ;) :ooh:

Grainger
21st Mar 2005, 17:12
How about the "let's just be friends" speech :{

teeteringhead
21st Mar 2005, 17:29
What was the third one? Striking a match:

blokes towards themselves

girlies away from themselves...

TimS
21st Mar 2005, 17:43
Who you calling a girlie teeteringhead !!!!!!

Jerricho's Sheep
21st Mar 2005, 17:56
I don't care if you're a man or a woman, J-Babe. As long as you keep me pressed up against the shed and rub mint sauce on my bottom, I'll always luuurrrrvvee you.....:)

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 18:07
See, now that's just very, very wrong.

acbus1
21st Mar 2005, 18:34
......rub mint sauce on my bottom.....
This thread gets deeper by the second. :uhoh:

I'm new to this mint sauce idea........is it for taste, lubrication, or what?

Purely from an academic viewpoint, you understand.

Honest.

:)

lexxity
21st Mar 2005, 18:39
follow this LINK http://www.simplyoz.com/closeup.php?8243

sorry, I couldn't resist acbus, I'll just get me coat

Whirlygig
21st Mar 2005, 19:11
Isn't the third one about the difference in the way man and women remove their jumpers?

Men tend to pull them over their heads from the back of the neck whereas women will cross over their arms and grab the jumper from the waist at the front and lift up.

Cheers

Whirlygig

Jerricho's Sheep
21st Mar 2005, 19:14
Well, I'm Jerricho's little woolly jumper....:E

Jerricho's Liver
21st Mar 2005, 19:39
Yeah,

I can confirm Jerri's a bint..... (if sitting down to take a whizz is any indication.... :rolleyes: )

Oh and she loves blue wicked... nuff said

:E

ShyTorque
21st Mar 2005, 19:40
I used to dream of getting trapped in a woman's body. Actually, a few women's bodies..... :E

El lute
21st Mar 2005, 20:08
Jerricho,
And what where you looking for when you stumbled across this thread?

SandIgger,

Yes.
This must have been early days for PPrune.
Don't know.

And, obviously, the hotel lobby rule (and others) hadn't been invented yet.

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 20:22
"Guest" account seem to be accounts that have been suspended/closed that aren't used anymore (when the occasional purge of registered users occurs).

As to what I was looking for..........I was actually looking for posts form "Dingducky" in the before time, and there it was on Page 4, second from the top.

The Voice
21st Mar 2005, 21:44
Rather interesting reading the first couple of pages of the first link .. talk about a blast from the past!

Jazzi - supreme mistress of all things JB, Reddo before she was checked into gear, Slasher before he, well before he does what ever the hell he's doing now, Birdy, probably before she moved to gods country ...

Oops, sorry to hijack the thread. You can have it back now. :\

PilotsPal
21st Mar 2005, 21:51
Slash is fine, he's just not around at the moment.

Reddo is getting ready to start working for a living!

Binoculars
21st Mar 2005, 23:13
And she never did turn up to the OzBash, so I still haven't seen any proof. So there! :E

err, Birdy that is.....

tart1
22nd Mar 2005, 00:27
Hey Jerricho's Liver .......... what has sitting down to take a whizz got to do with it?? Some men prefer to do that actually!! :}

Anyway you're an imposter - only 3 posts in 4 months and clearly nothing to do with the real Jerricho (a total of 3 posts would never satisfy him).

I believe he's a HE!! Does anyone believe I'm a SHE?? :E

(Well You never know - it takes all sorts.)

Jerricho
22nd Mar 2005, 00:58
Why thank you Tart1.

There's no way I could be a woman. I'm too much of a girls blouse.

acbus1
22nd Mar 2005, 07:42
Ok, the mint sauce stings, is'nt slippy enough and leaves an after-smell the missus wants an explanation for.

It sucks.

Blacksheep
22nd Mar 2005, 08:41
After that comment on the Reliant thread tart1, I sure hope you are. :hmm:

sprocket
22nd Mar 2005, 10:29
Radar Departure2, are you still out there?? :}

You will pobably find that if a Toilet Etiquette thread was started, 99% of women would NOT participate.

Binoculars
22nd Mar 2005, 10:49
Sprocket, you've been around too long and deserve JB long service leave. It is true that I knew a bloke who once knew the identity of Radar Departure, but he was sworn to secrecy under pain of death. According to the story I got, RD was rather like Kayser Soze, and the three people left alive who knew his true identity are living under assumed names in houses armed to the teeth, assuming unlikely user names like OzExpat, Velvet, Jazzi, GoGirl and Bird Strike.

I can only suggest that if you are interested in your own welfare, you cease this line of interrogation and seek an alternative identity. Radar Departure was not a man to be trifled with. *shudder*

tart1
22nd Mar 2005, 10:57
Sprocket, if you start a Toilete Etiquette thread I'll take part.

Does that put me in the 1%??

Or does it mean I'm not a real woman?? :hmm:

sprocket
22nd Mar 2005, 11:33
Bino's: Radar Departure?:ooh: Never 'erd of 'im gov!:uhoh:

Tart 1: I shoulda known there'd be at least one tart around to show me up. :p But it really does seem to be an aversion of females to talk bluntly and graphically, amongst mixed company about a good bowel movement. I know a lot of blokes will hold off on the subject as well ... but more often than not .... :}

If Reddo is reading this, farts dont count!

tall and tasty
22nd Mar 2005, 11:43
Jerricho

Prove I am a woman on the net?????

Well considering I talk too much on the forums and can giggle about being a dizzy blond! Don't know many men that can do that naturally! :O

But on the other hand I may be a very good liar and may just be a short fat desparate person who has some strange ideas

I will leave that up to you! ;)

TnT :p

But last time I looked I was .............

Jerricho
22nd Mar 2005, 14:44
a short fat desparate person who has some strange ideas

One wonders how many people round here have just thought to themselves "Uh oh, she's on to us" :E

tart1
22nd Mar 2005, 20:25
Sprocket ....... I regularly discuss my bowel movements (good and bad) with anyone who cares to listen!! (If they don't care to listen, then I don't mention.)

What is really so terrible about it all - we all do it, don't we?? :}

enicalyth
27th Mar 2005, 23:56
Shaking hands. A man always does it standing up but a woman can do it sitting down (and a dog does it on three legs). But that may be something else. I was always taught the three differences were: woman buttons shirt other way; has smaller feet; and goes in the other door.

tinpis
28th Mar 2005, 00:52
Ah mint sauce ....Kiwi aftershave.

cyclicmicky
28th Mar 2005, 11:03
Quote from Jerricho's Sheep "rub mint sauce on my bottom"
Quote from Tinpis "mint sauce-Kiwi aftershave"

Do Kiwis wear aftershave on their bums then??
I suppose it takes all sorts!!
:E :E

Solid Rust Twotter
28th Mar 2005, 22:55
Cyclic

You should see the acrobatics when it runs down the perinaeum...:E

Blacksheep
29th Mar 2005, 06:04
So Kiwis have green wet patches?

You learn something new every day... :ooh: