PDA

View Full Version : All Merc drivers are D!ckheads!

CosmosSchwartz
21st Mar 2005, 16:09
Based on nothing other than not wishing to disappoint Jerricho!

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 16:11
Bravo!!!!

:}

Standard Noise
21st Mar 2005, 16:12
As a reformed Bmw driver, I agree. But that's only cos of their choice of cars. I find them very passive these days when I point my Discovery at them, they're very obliging.;)

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 16:22
I am curious as to what martial art Merc drivers do.

lexxity
21st Mar 2005, 16:26
Brilliant, lets see how many pages we can get out of this then:} :}

CosmosSchwartz
21st Mar 2005, 16:31
Coming soon to a thread near you.....

The final part of the trilogy....

"...And don't get me started on those F%cking Audi drivers!"

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 16:38
Well they are.................

IB4138
21st Mar 2005, 16:57
.............and you can't miss out the Merc white van man.

Lon More
21st Mar 2005, 18:09
I'm not rising to this one in case they start on Renault / Peugeot / Chevrolet drivers; all of these presently gracing (?) the drive:}

Seaweed Knees
21st Mar 2005, 18:29
My mum drives a mercedes. What the hell are you saying??????

poorwanderingwun
21st Mar 2005, 19:44
What a bunch of Cr*p.....Mercedes, Audis...BM's...all coming under the hammer....so what do you sad 'O' s drive ?

Anyway, If you don't drive an aircraft you're down there with the insects.......:E

chuks
21st Mar 2005, 19:58
Jerricho, I believe that if you ask them you will discover that it's 'marital' and not 'martial'. That is why there are so damned many of them!

When you get around to VW Passat drivers please lump me in among them. With advancing age, galloping senility has replaced adolescent passion as the source of my annoying mistakes but I am sure that I induce rage in at least a few of my fellow road-users every time I am let loose. Do let me know about this so that I can file it under 'Give a damn.'

Onan the Clumsy
21st Mar 2005, 20:01
chucks you need to visit ClubB5 (http://www.clubb5.com)

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

(Mine's a 99 btw)

Jerricho
21st Mar 2005, 20:26
Modding a Passat?

Why don't you just stand at the front door and throw your money at people walking past. "Here's a couple of hundred dollars, I obviously don't want it" :E

Burnt Fishtrousers
23rd Mar 2005, 15:56
Oh dear, sat here perfectly handsome and square jawed, with a black polo neck sweater on and driving both marques of car i'm feling very maligned...Can I redeem myself by admitting drinking Tesco Fruit Juice and not squeezing fresh from a Starck? besides I'd rather be watching the morning news on my Bang and Olufsen flat screen whilst polishing my Churches brogues before I put on my Boss Suit and go to work in the'69 280SL,which I will have to get out of the garage attached to my 2 Million contemporary home. Looks like my supermodel wife will be taking the RS6 today and dropping off our perfectly angelic kids at kindergaarten

...or I could be a taxi driving member of the SAS :E :ok: :suspect:

Lost_luggage34
23rd Mar 2005, 16:04
BurntFishTrousers - that has to be the funniest posting I have ever read on PPruNe.

I'm in danger of losing control of my keyboard. Some would say that control was lost some time ago !

Excellent - thank you for giving me such a really good belly laugh.

tall and tasty
23rd Mar 2005, 16:08
"...And don't get me started on those F%cking Audi drivers!"

I have loads of friends who drive Audi's and Mercs so I guess I should not post at all. But all of them are level headed pleasant drivers, who have no bouts of road rage...........

Well not with me in the car!

TnT

:p :O :rolleyes:

whiz
23rd Mar 2005, 16:29
originally posted by Jerricho
I am curious as to what martial art Merc drivers do.

They just rip the pointy star off the front and lob it at you mate :rolleyes:

Jerricho
23rd Mar 2005, 16:47
That's assuming some little scrote hasn't knicked it.

SuperOwl
23rd Mar 2005, 17:59
Its strange that when driving a car, all the BMW's, Mercs, Audi's etc seem to be strangely drawn to my rear bumper as if my car is fitted with a tractor beam. When riding my motorbike, it is these cars that are more likely to keep a safe distance.

It is Mr Chav in his souped-up Nova that makes me laugh.

"Yes Mr Chav, you did very well to keep up my arse for the last few bends that had diesel all over them. I'll be off now." I thought to myself before a twist of my wrist (ooer) left Mr Chav in my wake. I could tell how crestfallen he was feeling as he obviously prided himself on his driving ability. He had only wanted to impress the minger in the passenger seat, who in his eyes was looking very sexy dressed from head to toe in Burberry. But what really set her apart from all the other mingers was her Essex face-lift......