PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet recruitment day

lissy
21st Mar 2005, 10:49
I've been asked to attend a recruitment day for Easyjet down at LTN on the 29th. However, the base I would really prefer is LPL. Does anyone know how many positions EZY might be looking to fill there?

They say on their website that their probationary period of six months pays around £800-900 a month only. Does this figure also apply to direct entry seniors or does the £1400-1600/month figure apply from the start?

Anyother comments on working for EZY?

Thanks for any advice...

Lissy

ikea
22nd Mar 2005, 17:14
im in the same position except NCL is my intended base, and i only put NCL on the apps form. I have been told in the email that the regional bases will be filled with people who already work and want to move to the regional bases. And the besrt way may be to work in LON area to start with, then try moving to the provincial bases when there is a chance

storm_animal
25th Mar 2005, 12:39
The money with easyJet is good.

During your probabtionay period after a few months online (when u get full pay including bar commission) you get around £1200 and after about £1300 to £1400 / month.

If you get into gatwick you can forget about going to LPL straight away as ezy are desperate for crew and wont allow anyone to transfer base from LGW. LPL is way over-crewed.

Good luck anyway! apply if you can put up with 22+ sectors / week.

PropellerPaul
25th Mar 2005, 19:59
Lissy.. From what I'm lead to believe there's absolutely no way anyone will be a direct entry 'senior' in liverpool for quite a while, in-fact I'd say at least three or four years, as they are very over-crewed with seniors already. Promotion is generally from within the base, therefore, you'd need to go to liverpool as main crew & then wait for a promotion course. The pay at liverpool is realistically similar to the posts above for main crew & because our commission is very good, there's lots of potential to earn more! Hope this is of some help, remember, the future's bright, the future's orange! :ok:

dwlpl
27th Mar 2005, 18:43
If, as both of say Liverpool is 'over crewed', does this point to more based aircraft at Liverpool this year as the rumours suggest?

jettesen
27th Mar 2005, 20:15
no, just gettimg ready for the 4 crew airbus when they come

dwlpl
28th Mar 2005, 06:59
I was told that with LPL having the easyTech base they would be one of the last to change over to the Airbus.