PDA

View Full Version : Bmibaby Interview info reqd

redadair
17th Mar 2005, 16:21
Hello

Have an interview with Bmibaby coming up.

Am looking for a little info i.e. exercises/tests etc. Would be grateful for a little advice.

Regards

Red

P.S If you would like to complain about Bmibaby or question the sanity of anyone who would like to work for them then please start your own thread.

alterego
18th Mar 2005, 10:28
You need to know about the company:

Who is Chairman? How many A/C? What routes, bases, etc?

few tech questions:

What is Mcrit, Deep stall, Microburst?
What do you do in case of windshear?

Not sure about the group exercise, just don't be too pushy but make sure you contribute.

redadair
18th Mar 2005, 12:10
Appreciated.

Do you know if they ask you to sit verbal and numerical tests also?

Regards
Red

stator vane
19th Mar 2005, 09:18
the biggest bulk of the test was a direct copy of the questions from the prepare for cathay pacific interview book available from transair. and a few other bits and bobs. know the cathay and you will pass.

in the interveiw they asked what we missed on the written test.

i passed but did not go to cardiff---

redadair
19th Mar 2005, 09:51
Thanks again.

Does this singular test contain only technical questions or does it also contain numerical and verbal questions also?

Appreciate the advice.

Red

TOPFLIGHT
19th Mar 2005, 14:44
stator vane - when was your interview,recently ? can you outline the day - is it group exercise,tech test,interview ? or is more involved ? Is the tech test multi choice or written and are there any Maths/Eng reasoning tests ? Do you have to do a sim ride ?

Cheers.

stator vane
20th Mar 2005, 08:34
yes it was recent. sim was dec so interview must have been late oct or nov. really can't remember and have deleted most emails related to it.

sim was bmi heathrow -300 typical raw data no A/P engine fail garbage. i had gotten only 4 hours sleep before and somehow passed it, so just put the white track line where you want it to go on the expanded VOR/ILS and pitch 13 nose up and keep the rudder still.

i dont remember any math tests. some typical group exercise game-and watch a video and make critique about how the participants did not participate with each other.

just be polite and stay awake when they are talking to someone else. take a shower and brush your teeth.

it's really more like a first date, they simply decide whether they like you or not. not really a measure of who's best at all. and that's the truth.

read my earlier post please-a direct copy of the cathay pacific questions from the book available from transair-i kid you not!!