PDA

View Full Version : Flightline

Dictionary
17th Mar 2005, 11:18
I have an interview next week with Flightline, and was wondering if anyone knew the format. I would be very grateful of any advice, info on the Flightline interviews.
Thanks

frozenpilot
18th Mar 2005, 09:24
Hi Dictionary,

I too have an interview with Flightline. Do you know anything about the format of the interview?

Frozenpilot

VC10 Rib22
18th Mar 2005, 23:39
Here is some info on the Flightline interview.

A very relaxed affair, about 1 hour duration. The majority of questions ask about personal achievements and views. Essentially you introduce yourself with the usual tell us a bit about yourself question followed by the panel (as many as 3) running through your CV and asking you questions on the things you have done. This is then followed by a CRM issue type question, you know the sort, and then, potentially, some technical stuff - dutch roll has been asked about before. They are also interested in what you know about their company, your willingness to relocate, and how you feel about their tour style of roster, being away for 5 days or more at a time. All in all a very friendly informal chat and let you get to know a bit about them. The panel gives very little away, and those informed of sucess can be called a couple of days later to go to sim check on BAE146 at Woodford, Manchester.

Hope this is of some help.

Good luck to you both!

:ok:

VC10 Rib22