PDA

View Full Version : British Airline Management Md82

TJ747
16th Mar 2005, 18:27
HI THERE,

Can anyone tell me any more info on British Airline Management with their fleet of BAE146 and MD82.
I believe they are part of Flightline,

Anyone know what their MD82's are up to regards to work etc etc

Many Thx

TJ747

Call Established
16th Mar 2005, 22:45
Are these not the Jet X TF - registered acft ???? Thought there was some relationship somewhere here, between Flightline, JetX and Blueline ?

Also read that Jet 2 were taking a TF MD82 on lease for MAN perhaps these guys are broking the deal / wetting it up ????

bravo 4 golf
17th Mar 2005, 08:32
Flightline have the BAe146 fleet (7) and the two Jetx MD82's.
One MD is currently working on a wet lease for Flybe ex SOU. The other is currently in Maint in MSE prior to its next ACMI contract.

Their 146's are also busy at the moment they even have a Dry lease 146 from Flybe which they have wet leased back to them to op edi routes !

British airline management is a sister company of flightline

Blueline operates MD83 and did wet lease a Jetx 82 last year .. This has now come to an end and the two companies are separate.

Call Established
17th Mar 2005, 10:50
Thanks for the info..... will the other MD go to Jet 2 in MAN do you know, and also is it BAM/Flightline crews i.e dry or wet do you the set-up.

Thanks

girt big un
17th Mar 2005, 21:11
Understand that flightline and Mike Lee, formally CEO at MYT airline have formed a joint venture company and have taken a controlling interest in JetX. Going to make it an ACMI provider with currently 2 MD82. A further 2 MD83 to be to be added shortly. Maybe this could be the UK airlines answer to Icelandic take over of our industry, aka Atlanta Icelandic and Iceland Air not to metion Iceland Express or is that really Asreaus in another disquise.

There are not many good ACMI providers left, probably only Titan, Flightline and Astreus left in the UK. EAC with 1975, 732 have run their course. Maybe a few 160 seat MD80 aircraft will do well.