PDA

View Full Version : 737-700 or 737-800 Performance Stats?

fvapres
16th Mar 2005, 15:53
I am a CPL ME/SE with Instrument working at around 500TT to get my multi time up. One of my hobbies is making a 737NG sim in my spare room in the house. I have been working vigorously on the software side of things and have run into a headwall. In creating the FMC, the performance aspects of things have kindof run dry as the Performance Tables for the 737-700s and onward is impossible to find.

The charts I'm looking for a copy of is at least the All Engine Planning Tables (I have the 737-400 series charts from b737.org.uk) but the weights are particularly for the 734 and the altitudes to compute from are also specific to the 734.

The most important chart is the Altitude Capability (to compute Optimum altitude) as well as the Climb Charts and Cruise charts (but can suffice without the latter few as I have some data from other sources to fill in for the time being).

I don't know of any other place where the new NG stuff can be found and Boeing sure isn't very forthcoming of information unless you're willing to buy a plane.

Hope to hear feedback real soon.