PDA

View Full Version : Info On Embraer At PHC

ZAZOO
14th Mar 2005, 18:00
This delectable Embraer Legacy :cool: Tail No. PT SAF flew into PHC Nigeria at 17:45hrs last thursday while we ere holding at R21.

It's sparkling new with Legacy marked on the tail, could not tell if it was a schuttle or executive model but on rotation I noticed about 9 pax excluding crew disembark on the ramp.

Would like to know if any one out there can identify it for me and tell me were its based and which country it is registerd with.

Was still parked on the ramp when I came in again on friday at about the same time in the evening.

Thanks

Zazoo

Rani
15th Mar 2005, 11:48
It belongs to EMBRAER of Brazil and is a DEMO aircraft, operating in the region on a promotion campaign for the manufacturer. Registration mark is PT-SAF.

BTW it\'s an Emb.135

ZAZOO
20th Mar 2005, 11:38
Thanks ol chap,

wonder who they promoting the aircraft to in Port Harcourt!!!!

Thanks again for that .

Gander707
7th Apr 2005, 11:54
PT-SAF is presently operating for River state govt. of Nigeria . The state govt. recently purchased a LEGACY ( Emb. 135 executive) which is yet to be delivered. However PT -SAF is on temporary lease from emb. until delivery of the new A/C.

BadAndy
9th Apr 2005, 14:02
Anyone know who's going to crew it when they get their own plane? Or where they're going to get the crew? Thanks in advance for any info.

--An Embraer guy, missing Africa.....

Gander707
15th Apr 2005, 09:59
The Rivers state govt. embraer will be crewed by Nigerians. I understand the pilots will be going on course shortly. The a/c will be managed by an ex Airforce , ex DANA, DO-328 PILOT. He currently accompanies the PT -SAF crew on flights as an observer.

dejidip
15th Apr 2005, 19:32
Dear Gander,I envy you with your wealth of information on the legacy i guess whenever i need confirmations on stuff like this you will be readily forthcoming gooood job i bow:p :p :p

Gander707
18th Apr 2005, 08:31
Deji , haven't seen you since southafrica.

ZAZOO
18th Apr 2005, 17:25
THANKS ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSE :ok:

REGARDS

ZAZOO