PDA

View Full Version : Any job openings in Bella Italia?

POL.777
14th Mar 2005, 08:10
Ciao,

I am a 737 rated low houred pilot, who loves ITALY. Any of you have insight information about italian airlines recruiting this year? Air One, Alisea Airlines, Blue Panorame etc etc... Any info is highly appreciated.

Arrivederci

POL.

Mad Buzzard
31st Mar 2005, 16:38
Sorry Man, No Info

All I can say is that "bella Italia" is not a beautifoul country for flyning pepole. Nothing works,:{ and none of the pepole who actually works in the airports (apart from some ATC operators, and a few others) knows anything about aviation.

RUN AWAY BEFORE IS TOO LATE!:ugh:

tarjet fixated
1st Apr 2005, 12:47
Hi POL,
i guess Italy is "bella" also because of the tragicomic attitude of people like Mad buzz...you know like the neapolitan tragedy...even if the guy is from sardinia...which by the way isn't much different.

Anyway, let's talk business now: Alisea quit ops 1 year ago and the only 737 operators left are Air One, Blue panorama and Neos.
As far as i know the first 2 have been hiring a few rated people at a slow but constant rate; if you have the type and some time on it i would give them a shout.
Good luck!

Mad Buzzard
1st Apr 2005, 16:11
tragicomic attitude.... Well I think that you should visit Cagliari Elmas before say anything...

last year one student of the aeroclub landed "on" the nose gear of a C-152 and the pepole who rescued him asked: "is this one of those small ultraligh piper....?"......."can you really fly solo douring your training?..." Soon after he recived a fresh shower by a fireman who activate the extingusher.... by mistake....

The students that are now studying have been doing so for 2 years and do not hold the PPL yet! Why??:confused: Simple: those :mad: who run the club and the airport are fighting for their own problems, the Hangar has been demolished, we have no Plane, no instructor ecc... and 32 Notams

What Should I Say????:mad:

If You Decide To Come DO NOT COME TO LIEE NEVER

tarjet fixated
1st Apr 2005, 23:13
Mad,
POL777 asked for info on 737 jobs...not about your opinion about what is going on in cagliari so let's try to stick to the subjects of the topic and of the questions asked.
As far as LIEE is concerned...well it's one of the many badly run airports we have in this country so don't feel you are a stand alone case.
By the way, it took me 2 years all together to get both an american and a UK ATPL....maybe your students should spend their money elsewhere instead of wasting it if after 2 years they hold nothing.