PDA

View Full Version : Pilot ground Training

parris60
12th Mar 2005, 12:45
Just wanted to say I did a days brush up course with these guys for Met and it was top draw. It was a full on day but so worth while. With Met never being one of my strong subjects it certainly made things alot clearer so would recommend them to anyone. Well done guys. Only hope the result will be as good in two weeks time!!:ok:

G-DANM
12th Mar 2005, 20:50
I am currently completing my PPL with BCT Aviation at Kemble, which is co-located with Pilot Ground Training, and I must say that all the praise PGT have been receiving is well deserved. They have been conducting PPL groundschool for the BCT students as well as helping us all out if we need clarification on a certain point before taking the PPL written exams and I have to say they are first class. They are a very professional outfit and all of the staff have an amazing ability in being able to get even the most mundane and boring facts to stick by associating them to either their past experience or some unique jokes, something which came in handy for when I took the PPL written exams. If their ATPL course is half as interesting, professional and fun as their PPL one then I reckon any ATPL student will thoroughly enjoy and gain enormously from it.

G-DANM