PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Airways

FREIGHTMAN
11th Mar 2005, 15:30
I have been invited to an interview at Qatar Airways. Can anyone help with any info on the process and how best I can prepare.

Thanks
Sam

summer*rain
11th Mar 2005, 16:46
Yeah,Dont go.:yuk:

Aloyscious
11th Mar 2005, 22:22
Hi there ,
Where is the interview goign to be held? UK or Doha?

FREIGHTMAN
13th Mar 2005, 08:50
Very helpful summer*rain!

The interview is in South Africa. I was hoping somebody out there could assist with some gen on their selection process.

Guess not.

dee123
13th Mar 2005, 12:21
Do they not hold interviews in the UK??

summer*rain
13th Mar 2005, 19:08
Freightman check your pm's

st.elmo
14th Mar 2005, 19:02
Hi,

I would listen to those that have been there. Freightman is right 'Don't go'. There are much better airlines out there. If you want to work in the ME, then go for EK. They are hard working, have shorter turn around but get taken care of like humans expect to be.

QR are known for their disregard and mistrust of crew. They employ some of the best and hardest working crew ever to be found. (They also employ a few who love to back stab and lie about colleagues). Eventually you will realise that the crew are not the airlines main concern since the belief within the company, and it comes right from the top, is that the dollar is more important than its crew.

How would you feel if you had no rights and then realised that some crew would go running to the office after a flight to tell them what you did wrong, no matter how simple.

If you dont believe me just post the question...."Got any QR horror stories"...Go on I know you want to.

Whatever you do best of luck.

16tequila
16th Mar 2005, 15:34
hey there welsh man! hope u gonna thrash irish this weekend... in fact im personally coming to see it! (hey.. i love ya irish! ;) )

about qatar airways.... U MUST BE JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uhoh:

Been there, done it and as far as im concerned it's a BIG NO NO to anyone who's thinking of going there from me! I mean.. listen to everybody warning you... its not jst a gossip and roamers of few pathetic employees being a bit bitter with ex-employer.

Im telling you what anybody else does.. there is many good airlines to apply with.. emirates, etihad.... etc

if u want more info pm me i'll tell u more about my and my friend's experience

tara!