PDA

View Full Version : Monarch Crew

mattress
9th Mar 2005, 03:09
Not too sure if this is the right place but here goes. I'm hoping a Monarch crew member can help and this is the CC forum.

I was on a trip recently and found myself in POP for a nightstop. (I'm an a/c engineer)

While I was there I met up with a great bunch :ok: of Monarch aircrew who were there for a while and we all went out for drinks, etc.

One person in particular I got on with fantastically and to cut a long story short we had a superb night.

Here's where the same old story is told. Somehow I managed to lose the phone number that she gave me and I really would like to meet up with her again. :{

She is (of course) a beautiful woman of Spanish descent. I'll not mention her name for obvious reasons but she was in POP at the end of Feb and we all went out on Saturday the 26th. Several other crew members were there and I'm hoping one of you use these forums and will see this.

So......

.........If any one knows who I am talking about and can help put us back in touch then please PM me and I will leave some contact details whereby she can get in touch if she wants to.

I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers,

Matt.

mono
12th Mar 2005, 12:38
Mattress,

Check your pm's:ok: