PDA

View Full Version : "Trendy" Shirt

Maczz
7th Mar 2005, 21:11
Evening all,

Sorry for this one, but I saw this wonderful shirt on e-bay and the owner decribes said article as trendy. Bold as this statement may be, even to a "carrot cruncher" this one finds this a little rich.

Sent the sorry owner a question stating that he as an uphill battle with this one... and where exactly in the world would would this ridulous chemise be considered trendy.

The unsurprising answer was the the officers mess @ Valley..

So, A) Is any one owning up ?, and B) Does anyone know of a less tasteful shirt ?

Answers complete with abuse on a postcard please..

Cheers

Maczz

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6749918997&fromMakeTrack=true

BEagle
8th Mar 2005, 06:17
Hmm - that uphill gardener's shirt makes my old 'bad taste' Hawaiian shirt look positively 'cool' (sorry, yoof-speak), eh Stopstart?

santiago15
8th Mar 2005, 08:34
Maczz,

What were you doing looking at second hand shirts anyway?

PIKEY!!

Maczz
8th Mar 2005, 09:51
It was an accident, I was looking for a new transit and trailer....

Maccz

moggiee
8th Mar 2005, 10:37
BEagle -that should be "kewl" if you want to be REALLY trendy.

flygunz
8th Mar 2005, 12:33
This is clearly a shirt for an aspiring Air Force Officer wearing either a goatee, beard or a 'styled' haircut without trousers singing 'YMCA' with gay abandon!

Onan the Clumsy
8th Mar 2005, 14:28
No no no you've all got it wrong. Due to the new defense spending cuts, these shirts are replacing the old fashioned eye tests. All medical examiners will be issued one to be worn during exams. Anyone who doesn't run screaming from the room will automatically fail the eye test as they are obviously colour blind :yuk:

SmilingKnifed
8th Mar 2005, 14:33
Let the bidding begin! :E

As modelled in a mess near you soon.

BTDTGTTShirt
8th Mar 2005, 14:37
Art Field
Maybe the giggly one would like to take this chap on as his new taylor:cool:

Art Field
8th Mar 2005, 16:13
I fear it is too sedate for GG, his taste, and I use the word with trepidation in this instance, is for an even more outlandish design, the outcome of a chimps runaway in B & Q perhaps.

jamino
8th Mar 2005, 21:38
lol..me being a megre rock ape..id like to think that none of you replying are serving ruperts,because from my experiance you are the last people to be telling others what is trendy..:E ,go to any mess and youd be awash with checked shirts and chinos...:suspect: