PDA

View Full Version : Fleet Air Arm (ITV Docu)

chromate
6th Mar 2005, 13:13
http://www.itvregions.com/programmes_view.php?region=West&page=17128

Looks good. How can I get ITV west then apart from moving, west? :)

circle kay
6th Mar 2005, 13:23
Chromate have you got sky? If so Sky ITV Freqs (http://www.satelliteonline.co.uk/itv_frequencies.htm) will get you the prog
CK

EF2020
6th Mar 2005, 19:10
To anybody concerned, who will definitely be watching this 2-part documentary, is there any chance somebody could tape this for me, as I am stuck in Solihull near Birmingham- this would be greatly appreciated and would be rewarded by some cash, if need be.....

ef2020

chromate
7th Mar 2005, 14:06
Thanks circle kay. Unfortunately I don't have sky. This is the second time I wish I did! I wonder if it will be shown on normal ITV in the future.

EF2020, it's a six part series.

Razor61
7th Mar 2005, 14:13
Isn't it good of ITV to show this on ITV West yet not on ITV Westcountry where most of the FAA are actually based.

We have to put up with a 6 part series about Plymouth Life!

totalwar
7th Mar 2005, 14:23
ITV Westcountry where most of the FAA are actually based Apart from the home of the FAA which is in the ITV West region.....and of course Fleet which isn't in the westcountry....nor is Gannet....or Linton...or the guys at Northwood....Nor the fellas at BD....
So, who is actually in ITV Westcountry region then....?????

Razor61
7th Mar 2005, 14:41
Doesn't Yeovilton come under ITV Westcountry also? I Know Yeovil is situated within the 'regional footprint' and i frequently see bulletins which feature RNAS Yeovilton/Merryfield on the Evening news here (30 odd miles from Yeovilton)!

And to add another FAA into the Westcountry region, how did you forget RNAS Culdrose....?!

totalwar
7th Mar 2005, 14:53
Yeovilton is ITV West....

chromate
8th Mar 2005, 20:21
Reply from ITV:

"We do not have any transmission dates for this series at the moment. It
looks as if it may be shown in the Meridian region also as it appears to
be a co production with ITVWest. It is unusual that a regional
programme would be shown outside the area but as it has not been
scheduled yet I am unable to confirm."