PDA

View Full Version : ATPL and IR ME in Spain modular

kipo
6th Mar 2005, 12:32
ATPL and IR ME in Spain modular
hello
I am French and I wish to make a ATPL IR ME modular in Spain. Can you say to me if there are schools with English courses.
Which are the good schools Airmed, Aeromadrid, Aerofan.....
The ATPL theoric is it easier than in France.
Thank you

Tiennetti
6th Mar 2005, 14:19
As the CentralQuestionBank is the same for each JAR state, the exam is exactly of the same difficulty ;)

LEVC
6th Mar 2005, 17:35
Stop talking crap, i know how things work in both countries and there is no difference in level of difficulty, i am actually instructing in France, and did my training in spain.

One of the things that pushed the french DGAC to get JAR bank questions was to avoid people cheating because most knew already all the old questions........

And not only at ATPL level , it stills happen for the PPL exam
(check www.chezgligli.com , you'll find there an executable tha has all the ppl questions for people to practice and cheat)

The same problem in all countries, the arrogant people tend to think that they have the best schools , the best pilots and so on....

I guess that there is narrow minded people everywhere and not only in the USA

Being respectful is a must when going abroad and if you really think there is such a big difference , do it in your country capullo

By the way, in the FTO i was studing there was some french people doing english ATPL course and as far as i know the three of them where having problems to pass the theory.