PDA

View Full Version : NC Aircrew Streaming

adam400
5th Mar 2005, 14:36
Quick question to those in the know....

How much choice do you get when streamed as NC Aircrew and how much are your scores from the aptitude tests taken into consideration?

Thanks in advance :)

kippermate
5th Mar 2005, 15:46
I had a brief from the NCA presentation team last week and they suggested that, although OASC aptitude scores are taken account of, an individual's preference is taken into consideration. Notwithstanding that, nearly 70% (I think?) are streamed rotary crewman and the Service need is, as always, an ace up the sleeve of the streaming board.

Good luck!

kipper

Dave Allen
5th Mar 2005, 15:55
Kippermate is right. Your choice will be taken into consideration, but at the end of the day it will be a supply and demand thing. The idea is that you will be able to swap between trades in the future and I understand that the first AEOp (old money) has just retrained to be a loadie. Best thing is to give the NCA recruitment team a call; they should be able to answer your questons. Good luck.

kippermate
5th Mar 2005, 16:04
Dave,

Of course I'm right!!

Will I be seeing you in April?

:D

Dave Allen
5th Mar 2005, 17:45
I'll be there......sounds like there's a plan for a bunch of the geezers coming back up for the weekend. It's gonna be messy (with any luck)!

MAD Boom
6th Mar 2005, 10:05
Good job that guy remustered to loadie, he was a rubbish AEOp.

Dave Allen
6th Mar 2005, 10:34
Not the geezer I was told about. He is a top bloke.....unless of course that was irony?

markerboy
15th Mar 2005, 21:52
Geezer one has just finished loadie training and is off to strawbs at the end of the month. 2nd dude starts soon with more to follow. As for his AEOp skills, why do you think he was farmed off to the hole!!!!