View Full Version : thoughts and prayers

ciji
15th Sep 2001, 17:10
A little thought and prayer is going out to all USA based CX crew (pax and freighter).

As air tranport resumes in North America, I know that this week's tragedy has affected your life, both personally and professionaly and that somehow, things just aren't quite the same. I am sorry that you have to reassure your loved one and give long explanations to your children before leaving on your flights. It shouldn't be this way.

A bigger thought and prayer for our NY based crews. Being residents of the NY area, some of you may have lost loved ones who worked in WTC or who tried to help as emergency crew. It isn't much but I hope you can find just a bit of comfort in knowing that the entire world grieves with you.

A last thought and prayer to all who have been personally affected by the crashes of the American and United flights. The aviation community is small and we all end up knowing someone somewhere....

You are in our hearts and thoughts,

Your HK friends.

P-wife
15th Sep 2001, 18:23
We are consumed with grief and we are scared for the future . Our children need to be held close to our hearts . God bless those that are in the heart of all the destruction . I am directing all of my postitive energy to you . love to all :)