View Full Version : Unbelievable Comment

Diamond MPO Member
10th Sep 2001, 15:27
As a regular traveler I was not overjoyed to read the article in the SCMP particularly the comment made by Radio Flyer who I gather is a cabin staff member. I think it is the lowest act of an uneducated and barbaric person.

May I suggest that one of you suggest to the AOA to go on an all out strike and bring some conclusion to the ongoing drama. As I have said in previous posts, I am not concerned about who gets what and how poorly you say your company is treating the pilots, I am concerned only that your arguments don’t spill into my back yard so to speak.

And a final word for the person who got me started, Radio Flyer, I wish there were harsher laws for people like you who condone the practice of doing nasty things to consumables, you have truly damaged the reputation of the many staff who are not close to your level of indecency.

smallwing
10th Sep 2001, 17:48
DMPO, this is same type of FA that give that great service. Ever wonder how they will treat you were you not DMPO??

I am sure RF knows it was a mistake put something like that. After all, who would want to put bodily harm on anyone.... that is flying your aircraft. Everyone make or say childish things, so let's leave at that.

Cheers :D :D

Diamond MPO Member
11th Sep 2001, 13:49
On the contrary, I have doubt that such a poor character person is capable of giving anyone good service. To suggest that this ”type” of FA give great service adds insult to injury.

I have been served by many excellent staff of CX, and this comment will only make me feel weary the next time something looks or tastes abnormal.

Radio Flyer is a detriment to travelers especially frequent travelers like myself.

Flybygirl
13th Sep 2001, 07:58
We are appalled by your comment radioflyer, the crew I fly with have had their reputations damaged. A pax asked me if we do these things and I said no. He didn’t have nice things to say about you either.

MPO Diamond Member, please ignore radioflyer's comment, our crew are far from what she has made us out to be.

RF has embarrassed us and should apologise.