PDA

View Full Version : Holding Officer Lash

PileUp Officer
2nd Mar 2005, 11:41
Sirs,

1. It has been decreed by the holding officer council (HOC) that a service wide holding officer lash should take place in the near future.

2. After much deliberation by the HOC it has been decided that the lash will take place in York in early April.

3. Suitably qualified holding officers are to meet in *****’s bar at 1500 hrs on Saturday *** April 2005. Accommodation is to be arranged by individual parties.

4. Holding officers wishing to attend should PM the undersigned for further details. This event promises to be a fantastic opportunity for the backbone of the services to discuss how little work they do and minky.

I have the honour to be,
Sir,
Your obedient holding officer.

PileUp Officer
Flying Officer

BEagle
2nd Mar 2005, 11:47
But do get permission from your mummy first.....

Seriously, I would suggest that you keep the time/date/venue restricted to those intending to go rather than on this public forum. That was the sort of security practice which was always drummed into newcomers in the days of the PIRA threat to the UK - and is still relevant today.

You wouldn't like Osama bin-liner's fanatical f***wit followers knowing where you were all gathering to quaff now, would you?

Security is not a dirty word, Blackadder. Check with your local RAFP if you don't believe me.

(Edit) Smart move to edit your post. Well done!

PPRuNe Pop
2nd Mar 2005, 12:10
I think it is also appropriate to close the thread to avoid comment and leave any arrangments to PM's or e-mail.

PPRuNe Pop
8th Mar 2005, 13:31
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!