PDA

View Full Version : Nas A319

NoJoke
27th Feb 2005, 15:27
Hi,

Is there anyone out there actually flying the A319 for NAS. Done the normal search, with no real joy. Got a job offer in the LHS. Any news on the Company, is it 'stable', do they pay on time etc. Any info would be gratefully received.

NJ

mutt
27th Feb 2005, 16:39
NAS have only recently received the A319, the only people that i know who are flying it are Saudia retirees, also know a number of their ground staff.

Havent heard any negative vibes about "that" part of the company, but i suggest that you do some research on living in Riyadh.

Good Luck.

Mutt.

capt kickback
2nd Mar 2005, 17:20
All you tech crew out there wanting to join NAS whether it be BBJ or A319 or G300 stay well away......Hotel of poor standard/small rooms/dirty conditions??....Management and office staff totally disorganised, you will be waiting here for months waiting to be released on line on 50US a day......some Pilots/FAs have been waiting for up to 5 months before starting rotation!!!......the conditions you were told in the interview will be reduced once you start??......and of course you are stuck in RUH the entire time with minimal onites??........Your salary and per diems will take forever to be credited to your account as they hang on to the money until the last dying moment!!.......we have lost 3FAs in the past month due conditions with more on the way, and finally the training is pathetic with all training people/CPs/Flt op managers all being locals!!!......I rest my case....:(

Earl
2nd Mar 2005, 18:55
A few Instructers just resigned this week to go there from JED.
So you are saying its not as promised?