PDA

View Full Version : European Aviation

madmatt dolly
27th Feb 2005, 08:26
Hi there all EX EUROPEAN AVIATION AIR CHARTER employees , just wondering if anyone has heard any latest information regarding the payout from Moore Stephens. I know this is a long shot but i think if we all start discussing it and having a clearer picture of what is now going on with this very long drawn out process which is still driving me crazy would put a hell of a lot of us at ease. The latest info i have heard that they are going back to court in regards to a compulsory redundancy payout on mass. They are trying to fight for all employees of EAAC as this was a big case. If we win we could be looking at getting a 90 day redundancy payout and that would come in very handy :O .
Here's having our fingers crossed then for this outcome :ok: . If there are employees going to this tribunal let us know either by pvt message or on here. Would be good to chat to all previous Employees of EAAC aswell and let us know what you are upto now. I know a lot are still at Air Atlanta.

Take Care Everyone
X ;) X

p.s Is it going to be just the 90 day redundancy that they are fighting for or the flight pay aswell , or when is this coming we always seem to be left in the dark over all these matters. And should we do anything else apart from wait for any kind of outcome. We recieved a letter in the early part of Jan describing that it was going through and a possible payout in March !!!???
:{ :{ :{ :{

Daft Wader
27th Feb 2005, 17:43
Hi Madmatt
I wouldnt expect anything to happen too quickly , P*S and his lackies seem to me to always be as slippery as a ky jellied eel...
No doubt this situation will sadly run and run, resulting in occasional correspondance from Moore Stephens, when all we really want is the money we are owed,having done the work.
Aah the refreshing smell of British employment law....
May the farce be with you
Daft Wader

ps How is Jaffa the cat ? Does he have to go to ORY for 2 months as well ?

:ok: