View Full Version : CX Recruitment Addr

The Stooge
6th Dec 2001, 03:59
Could somebody please tell me what the address is for CX recruitment is and whom should I send the letter to. Thanking you very much.

Wilfred
7th Dec 2001, 12:36
Stooge

Try the website www.cathaypacific.com. (http://www.cathaypacific.com.)

Snail mail:
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
Flight Crew Recruitment
Cathay Pacific City, 8 Scenic Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau, Hong Kong

Good luck mate!

Wilf

indeepsht
7th Dec 2001, 13:59
A SCAB WANNABE?

jtr
7th Dec 2001, 14:24
indeep, check the recruitment ban, on the front page of the AOA site.

"The International Federation of Air Line Pilots Associations (IFALPA) has enacted a ban on recruitment into Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. The Recruitment Ban comes into effect for any pilot who accepts employment commencing on or after 9th October 2001"

Doesn't say anything about putting your name in the filing cabinet on the turd floor. As we all know, there is a recruitment freeze currently, due to the 'apparent' overmanning, so the best you will do currently is getting in the pool.

Do try and play nicely!

411A, I await with baited breath, your gems of wisdom if you please.

ronnie123
7th Dec 2001, 17:10
SEND YOUR RESUME ON THIS E-MAIL,
[email protected]

or call CX at 852 2747 8250
they are very help full and will answer all your questions. :cool:

The Stooge
8th Dec 2001, 02:20
Thankyou very much guys that has been very helpful and INDEEPSHT you can F@#K OFF, for your info I am not a scab wannabee. Just an everyday pilot who was unfortunate to get caught up in the Ansett debackle.

Wilfred
8th Dec 2001, 11:50
Nice one Stooge, I hope it goes well for you. SCAB stands for Still Claiming All Benefits, which I believe all the Cx pilots still are, so, by calling you a scab, Indeedsht is merely welcoming you to the rest of the Cathay pilots.

Either that or, as there is no strike or picket line to cross, he is trying to use innocents as pawns in their pay and conditions dispute.

Kaptin M
8th Dec 2001, 15:58
Wilfred you don't have to cross a picket line to qualify as a scab - there was no picket line during the Australian dispute, but there were/are plenty of scabs. Kinda strange that they can't find work ANYWHERE now, isn't it!

The Stooge
9th Dec 2001, 07:51
Its a very sad day when it comes down to who is a supposid scab and who isnt. I unfortunatly wasnt around when all this scab **** started. But what I can say is that it is certainly filtering through the AN/KD area and it certainly ****s a lot of us who just want to fly a plane then go home. So INDEEPSHT GROW UP as the likes of you are the ones F@#CKING it for the rest of us.

411A
9th Dec 2001, 09:57
As CX are parking aeroplanes...not likely they will need many new crew, at least in the short term.

'Course, if management is sensible and cleans out the malcontents, then all bets are off.