PDA

View Full Version : Recent CTC stages 3 and 4 info.

tangerine_dreamer
23rd Feb 2005, 22:11
Hi guys,

I know that there has been some stage 3 and 4 selection days within the CTC Wings scheme in the last one or two weeks, and I was just wondering if the format has changed since the last batch of these days which were run a couple of months ago?

Any information about the interview questions would be interesting also, were there any technical questions etc?

Feel free to PM me or share the info. with everyone!! :ok:

tangerine_dreamer

small_dog
24th Feb 2005, 19:34
Howdy,

I'd like to echo tangerine_dreamer's request for stage 3/4 info as well, again either through replies to this thread or through PMs (which I'll forward on to tangerine_dreamer as well ):ok:

Cheers

:D

PileUp Officer
11th Mar 2005, 10:34
Yeah, i'd like to have that info PM'd to me too please

PUO

Falcon_Captain
15th Mar 2005, 12:25
Hi everyone.

Hope this thread "takes off" (oh dear...)

Anyway, I have passed my Stage 2 and am onto Stage 3 on the 21st of March!

Any feedback at all on what lies ahead with Stages 3 and 4 would be welcomed! It seems from looking round on PPRUNE that no-one ever makes it past Stage 3 or 4 as no-one ever writes about it!:hmm:

Anyway, hope to see some of you there! If I make it through, I will be back to inform all of what happens!

Falcon-Captain :D

McJiz
12th Apr 2005, 22:12
How'd you get on Falcon Captain?

I'd like some info on stages 3 and 4 too please!
Anything at all would help from any of you guys and gals!

Many thanks :)

McJiz

Falcon_Captain
13th Apr 2005, 07:50
Well, good to see there are so many applicants these days!

I got through Stage 3 and 4 and am off to good old NZ soon.

I would suggest that you ask specific questions about the stages, and I will answer them as best I can, but really general questions would keep me blathering on here for hours…

…and I can’t spend that long on here – I am preparing for NZ!!

But question wise, fire away…

F_C :O

supercruise593
14th May 2005, 21:18
Hey Falcon_Captain, congratulations on your rapid progress through selection & if you're not already there, then good luck for NZ & all the future training.

I'm still working my way through and am also at the same point as other guys on this string; I'm searching for info on Stage 3 (& Stage 4 with a view to reaching this point).

I've done a lot of prep for the interview & feel confident about this. However, I'd be keen to learn:

- Typically how long the interviews last?
- Who are they with? (I currently believe it to be with a Pilot & a senior company figure).
- Do they focus on each area of questioning prior to moving onto the next or do they move back & forth?

With regard to the group exercises:

- Was it 2 group exercises that you participated in?
- Typically what is the size of the groups?
- Is there any written aspect to this?
- Do the problems set, simply differ in nature or does the team functionality change? ie. Do the teams naturally evolve during the exercises? Are there appointed roles like 'leader' etc?
- Debriefs? Is this just in the form of inclusive group discussion or is there clear direction/questioning from the assessors at this point?

If you or anyone else can help with any of these points or are able to surrender any other related info then that'd be great! Please contact me anyway you like.

To others who are trying to learn more about the latter stages, good luck for the rest of selection & I'll be sure to pass on anything I can learn. :ok: