PDA

View Full Version : Air Malta - Flightdeck Visits?

BAe 146-100
22nd Feb 2005, 21:52
Hello,

I will be flying with Air Malta from Manchester to Paphos next month, just wondering if a flight deck visit would be possible after the flight?

I understand that the crew will be British, can anyone from Air Malta confirm this?

Many Thanks ;)
BAe 146

speedbird_heavy
23rd Feb 2005, 07:58
Not in this day and age

Final 3 Greens
23rd Feb 2005, 08:13
BAe

Please disregard Speedbird's post, I don't think s/he read your properly - the statement holds true for inflight visits, sadly.

I can't comment specifically for KM, but most airlines will try to accomodate an after flight visit, subject to operational limitations, so I would ask the cabin crew as soon as you board.

BAe 146-100
23rd Feb 2005, 11:42
Final 3 Greens

Thanks for your reply! I did mean after the flight.

I have seen quite a lot of Air Malta flightdeck pictures on various sites so hopefully I should have a good chance! :)

Kind Regards
BAe 146

Final 3 Greens
23rd Feb 2005, 12:11
You're very welcome BAe - its just a shame that the pilots of tomorrow cannot get acces in the air anymore, it used to be a real privilege to see things up front.

Enjoy your holiday.

speedbird_heavy
23rd Feb 2005, 12:48
That'll teach me to read things through first.......:O

flaps to 60
25th Feb 2005, 13:11
Speedbird

Well done it's nice to see someone admit to making a mistake a very rare quality on this site.

Bae

Sit as far forward as you can so that when you are allowed into the flight, there will be loads of people to get off after you and you wont have the dispatcher trying to kick you off immediatly.