PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic flight training

flaps now
22nd Feb 2005, 17:46
Hi

Anyone currently doing full time ATPL with these guys? If so, what do you think of it?

510orbust
24th Feb 2005, 19:59
I found they quoted too much money as did Oxford.... Thousands over what I was quoted else where....

Aerofoil
25th Feb 2005, 03:57
I did my ATPLs full time with AFT.

They are a friendly organisation who are willing to help out with any problems you may have. When i started with them i was on the second ever full time course (there were only 3 people on the first). At first there were a few teething problems however these were sorted out quick sharp and all the creases were ironed out.

Nearly everyone in my class passed all of the 14 exams first time. I passed all but Gen Nav first time with them and i had an average of around 86% i think.

Coventry airport itself is a nice airport to train at, with the 737's reminding you why you put yourself through all the hard work. I found that all of the instructors were very approachable and friendly. The general environment of the school is quite open and friendly with the CPL and IR students mixing with the ground school students.

I was quite pleased with the overall outcome and although the ATPLs were very hard work i enjoyed my time there and will be going back to do my CPL IR/ME MCC etc.

Hope this helps

Foil

P.S they have a great little local pub!
:ok: (the old mill!)