PDA

View Full Version : Servisair Interview

FlyMME
22nd Feb 2005, 16:40
First of all, apologies if this is in the wrong forum. Not sure where it should go.

This afternoon I went through the first stage of recruitment to be a Passenger Service Agent for Servisair at Teesside. Hopefully, I will now move onto the interview stage in the next couple of months.

Was just wondering if anybody had any tips or advice for the interview (or fingers crossed the job if I get it).

Thanks

Little Blue
22nd Feb 2005, 22:30
Yup, wrong forum,
But, (and it's a long time since I was a little ol' CSA)
I was told to swot up on my 3-letter codes for European
airports. Find out whatever you can about who Servisair
handle out of MME and don't tell em that you eventually want to
go flying, if you do !
I had a great time on check-in, ok, it wasn't for Servisair
but I worked alongside a lot of great looking Servisair girls and....
well....as I said, I had a great time !
Good luck
;)

Maude Charlee
23rd Feb 2005, 11:07
How strange. Always thought the first stage of recruitment was "When can you start?"

I wouldn't sweat a Servisair interview, especially at Middleton St George Intergalactic Spaceport. Probably a very short and reasonably friendly chat just to see if they like you, and if you have any previous customer facing experience. All the training and info you need will be given in induction training, but anything you can find out about the airport and the airlines handled by Servisair at MME would be a small bonus. If you can walk and chew gum at the same time, you're in.

;)

330-Purser
24th Feb 2005, 10:31
How strange. Always thought the first stage of recruitment was "When can you start?"

I had a very similar experience with Servisair, albeit 10yrs + ago! I had a wonderful time working for them for a season, it was truely hilarious!

I had a group interview, its wasn't anything like a cabin crew group interview, in fact it was such chaos it was funny! The interviewers were very friendly and decision was made the same day.

Definately swot up on your airport codes and knowledge etc.

Good luck!