PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific Cargo to start Dallas service

newscaster
22nd Feb 2005, 15:02
DFW will be added to airlines network form Aug '05 and will be connected to the new Atlanta service to start later on, the routing is HKG-ANC-DFW-ATL-ANC-HKG 3 x 744F.

happydayz
15th Oct 2005, 17:20
Where is ANC?

How many days away from home and how many at home?

Have a couple of friends really interested in CX CARGO and I told them I would do a bit research for them.

Happy

SMOC
15th Oct 2005, 18:53
You're not serious are you?

PANC ANC Anchorage [Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl], AK, US

Alaska

happydayz
15th Oct 2005, 22:47
Man, I am sooo very sorry for not knowing that ANC was Anchorage. I apologize profusely. I guess I enjoy life outside aviation a bit too much. I will make sure to get all the airport codes memorized by next year!!!

Thanks for your help, very kind.

Happy:E

BusBoy
19th Oct 2005, 08:00
Happy - the reason you got a suprised reply to your question was that Cathay Cargo use ANC a great deal and if you were researching CX it was beyond belief you didn't know where it is and what the IATA code stands for.

No issue, I'm just explaining why you got the reply you did.
Good luck with the research

SMOC
20th Oct 2005, 14:45
happydayz

As BusBoy said, that's why I wrote what I wrote, plus the fact I see you have a job with CX, and you don't know their route structure?

Rgds SMOC

happydayz
21st Oct 2005, 13:56
I appreciate your help. I knew that CX flew to ANC, but I did not know the airport code. Trust me, I did my research but I did miss that one.

See ya in a few,

Happy

Whaledog
1st Nov 2005, 14:58
Ya, It's good news. Figure, I be flying them this winter. Nice sunny DFW in the winter. And a mug at 7th street in anc.

Hangin' on
3rd Nov 2005, 15:04
Oh, is the ABC closed now?:O

Whaledog
4th Nov 2005, 00:16
As in a mug of coffee at 7th and f street. ( there now, free internet) Otherwise It's Humpy's and f street station, As for abc. Only remember seeing them down in the south part of the 48.