PDA

View Full Version : Air Atlantique interview

stellair
22nd Feb 2005, 11:21
Hello all,

I'm a fz ATPL holder with 1300 hrs, 110 multi and have an interview with Atlantique on the horizon. I would appreciate any information from guys that have worked there or have been to interviews (not sponsorship) in the recent past. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance, any help a bonus!............tailwinds...:ok:

Pilot Pete
22nd Feb 2005, 18:06
Not trying to be pedantic, but you should certainly take time to research the company thoroughly. Although the group are called Air Atlantique I think you will find the airline (which is what I guess you are interviewing for) is called Atlantic Airlines.

Take a look at their website here (http://www.airatlantique.co.uk/)

Good luck with it.

PP

Crashlanding
22nd Feb 2005, 18:56
I thought there was both Atlantic Airways and Air Atlantique one has a fleet of mostly electras doing mostly cargo (thats atlantic) and the other does mostly sea patrol using DC3's and the DC6

I could be wrong was only there for a few months for the flying but was a sponsered PASTS guy for about 2 years distant learning :hehe:

Pilot Pete
22nd Feb 2005, 19:56
Their website says the 'Atlantic' fleet consists of DC6s and DC3s (amongst others)......but the website is www.airatlantique.co.uk!!! Also refered to is 'Classic Flight', which has DC3s and 6s listed amongst it's fleet.......

Hey, I am none the wiser, but I am not going for interview with them;)

My point is merely that you would not set the best impression by refering to the company by an incorrect (possibly old) name all the way through your interview........ I stand to be corrected, but I thought Air Atlantique was re-named some years back.

Good luck to those who are attending.

PP

stellair
23rd Feb 2005, 08:50
Crashlanding is right, Atlantique are a separate company flying DC6, 3, Metroliner, C404, C500 and a handfull of other nice classic aircraft in various roles, these are the guys I'm delighted to have an interview with. Atlantic airlines operate a fleet of Electras in cargo roles (seperate company PP). Obviously I have researched the company and am aware of who my interview's with! What I'm after is hearing from people who have actually been to an interview with them in the recent past or work for them. Details on technical questions asked, duration etc. Cheers for the advice on researching the company but I figured that one out a while ago and don't intend to refer to them by an incorrect name!...Thanks in advance

Pilot Pete
23rd Feb 2005, 14:58
Thanks for clearing that one up, as I said, I stood to be corrected. Please don't be offended, my comments were merely to try to help.

Good luck with the interview

PP

Conc
26th Feb 2005, 09:45
Current company disposition is as follows:

Atlantic Airlines, a totally seperate company now flying Lockheed Electras.

Air Atlantique, DC-6, DC-3, survey aircraft and classic aircraft for airshows film work etc and ATR-42s, Metroliner, C-500 and F-406s. Changes taking place at the moment but nothing drastic, still all the same people just slightly more seperation of resources.

Good luck with the interview!