PDA

View Full Version : Europe American Aviation Flight School

Trini_Pilot
22nd Feb 2005, 02:25
Hey You all,

I am a student pilot currently finishing up my PPL (Helicopter). I would like to switch to fix-wing and get a PPL add-on and CPL/IR/ME.

I'm looking at attending Europe American Aviation located at Naples Florida. Does anyone know about this school or attended there? If you know about is school how good is it? What school or schools would you all recommend?

Thanks alot for the co-operation people.

Trini_Pilot

mike halls
22nd Feb 2005, 13:29
hi trini,

how are you???

I think you mean naples, do a search and you will
read all about them.

mike

Charlie Zulu
22nd Feb 2005, 14:51
I know of someone who went to Europe American Aviation located at Naples Airport, Florida.

He obtained his FAA PPL within four weeks and found them to be friendly and helpful as far as I am aware. They have some nice aeroplanes, a few of them brand new.

Although I haven't attended the school in question, I do know his instructor as she had been the instructor who taught me the FAA CPL/IR at the other Naples school the year before. Good instructor (had to be to put up with me for a month).

I'm not sure if he is on PPRUNE, I'll find out for you.

jimbo jet set
26th Feb 2005, 00:09
Hi,
I popped in there last year when I was NAC doing my PPL to enquire about hour building and they seemed very friendly and helpful. They have a nice looking fleet of aircraft, but they aren't necessarily the cheapest.

Jimbo;)

smith
26th Feb 2005, 09:58
Mike Halls

European American is a completely different set up to Naple Air Centre, although they are located very close by.

Beautiful aircraft, but you pay for what you get.

Tend to cater for the Germans and Scandies more while most of us brits go to NAC.

VORTIME
30th Oct 2006, 22:02
Has anyone attended / hired from with Europe-American Avition (EAA-fly.com) before ?

VT

raceeend
31st Oct 2006, 11:29
YEP,

Very good school, brandnew Airplanes, and unlike competitors in Naples, they know what SERVICE means, and wil provide it to you to the MAX extend!

So, don't hesitate, and enjoy the flying in Florida, because it is nice out there!

Raceeend

B2N2
2nd Nov 2006, 17:53
Two threads were merged here, the top 5 posts are all from 2005.
We have been through some significant changes since then.
I can't and won't advertise here, you will have to check our website.
:ok: