PDA

View Full Version : The orange one has left the building

6foottanker
21st Feb 2005, 22:18
A sad day for us all, Mr Bernoulli has had his last flight in the RAF today (Where's the Kleenex (TM) I here you cry.....steady). Naturally, there were some of us who said goodbye in the traditional champagne-drinking way, but I ask you, is it the policy of a certain Greek-owned low-cost airline to recruit people with moustaches which match the colour of their logo???? Ginger power...! Can BA boast a blue rinse for their front end chaps?? Do American stick to silver....?:suspect:

BEagle
22nd Feb 2005, 06:22
Another colourful character lost to the RAF......:rolleyes: I remember his enthusiasm when visiting the RAF's premier tanker squadron back in the good times before the wanton destruction wrought by that tit Kelvin Rucksack. Perhaps if the place was still now like it was then, MrB might have stayed rather than walked?

MrB - has Stelios now welcomed you to his airline?

Axel-Flo
22nd Feb 2005, 15:33
Best wishes Mr B wherever you end up. Whoever you fly for will gain at the expense of and to the loss of Hm Govt plc... when will they realise that you can put bums on seats and try to force people into a career structure but you can't replace experience. The multi engine fleet is experiencing a loss of so much experience in these times of no assimilisation (other groups I have no doubt are in the same situation) and doubtless will NB the fact too late. Sorry to see you go I enjoyed flying with you...;)

MrBernoulli
22nd Feb 2005, 18:41
Gosh! This is all a bit unexpected.

I am not saying anything more at the mo.