PDA

View Full Version : QWILA, who are you

lostINgp
21st Feb 2005, 17:44
So with the fall of rossair and the obvious link to qwila air, does any one know who, what and where they are operating.
and did any of you old rossair guys find new employment yet.

Cheers
LIGP

Fliterisk
22nd Feb 2005, 07:11
Bruce Johnstone...

I stand to be corrected here...Ex MD of Rossair, founder of Solenta, now founder of Qwila. That's the link and the fact that some Rossair people went to Qwila.... but reality is that Rossair people went to Exec Turbine, Solenta and Qwila so there are linkages everywhere if that's what you are looking for. Personally, I wouldnt look for anything sinister here... lots of good Rossair people and happily they have been snapped up.

As for B Johnstone -
:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

My two cents once again!

Smokeyengine
22nd Feb 2005, 13:14
I agree completly! The only link between Qwila and Rossair is the fact that Mr B.J used to be MD of Rossair. That's it. Just because a few Rossair pilots were employed by Qwila does not mean that the two companies were linked. All ex-rossair pilots need to find something else, and good on all the companies that are giving the guys a chance.

And another thing about Qwila Air - the staff are the most supportive and friendly bunch of folk i have ever come across!! Any Pilot that lands it with them, will land it big!!!!:ok:

Cheers for now :E

Solid Rust Twotter
22nd Feb 2005, 16:30
Anyone got contact details for Qwila?

Sandiron
22nd Feb 2005, 17:59
Try [email protected]