PDA

View Full Version : Al Khayala? Nas?

naughty but nice
19th Feb 2005, 18:05
I have just read somewhere about this..does anyone have any info on this? THANKS

mutt
19th Feb 2005, 19:18
NAS is an umbrella company for a number of divisions, Netjets is one, the 2nd airline in Saudi is another, aircraft management is another and Al Khayala. This is supposed to operate 2-4 A319 aircraft in VIP configurations around the Middle East.

I believe that the aircraft were delivered to RUH, but I've yet to see them fly!

Mutt.

naughty but nice
19th Feb 2005, 19:26
Thankyou Mutt.;)

PNL
20th Feb 2005, 04:38
At least one of the A319's has been operating into Jeddah, have seen it taxiing out a couple of times and parked at the GA terminal. Whether this is on "revenue" flights I don't know but they are authorised to commence operation from an AOC point of view. The operator is in fact "NAS Aircraft Management" which Mutt mentioned is a subset of NAS etc.

P

mutt
20th Feb 2005, 12:20
A319's has been operating into Jeddah

Was it a NAS aircraft or the privately owned A319 that has a brown paint scheme?

Mutt.

PNL
21st Feb 2005, 04:03
"Was it a NAS aircraft or the privately owned A319 that has a brown paint scheme"

It was one of the cream coloured NAS aircraft with the stylised horse logo on the fin, F- registered, heard yesterday they are conducting crew training.

Cheers,
P