PDA

View Full Version : Whingers

Magic Buff
18th Feb 2005, 22:22
What is all this about low pay and all that, surely you get paid what you are worth in this life, if you are a high earner, earning mega wads, it is because you have a great deal to contribute, if however you get paid next to nowt it is because you are not worth a ****.

ops 69
18th Feb 2005, 22:27
in reply to your posting magic buff we at a certain airline in liverpool feel the same worthless and paid rubbish money and treated like we are the scum of the earth and the one bigg man gets lots of dough and everyone dislikes him

Magic Buff
18th Feb 2005, 22:33
Well actually I had you in mind when I started the subject, and whingers is what you are, just get on with it and stop whining, you selfish people and give your fatty pound of flesh to society without complaint and with a gay stride in your step

ops 69
18th Feb 2005, 22:35
well what can i say to that magic buff you must be one of managments puppy dogs and love the company we hate so much but if thats what you like then so be it but remember you love cumberland sausage

VIKING9
19th Feb 2005, 06:49
Magic Buff quiet night shift is it ??

There is a simple solution to the whingers. If you don't like the company, or the people you work with, or the job you do - LEAVE - and go somewhere else. That way, pointless threads like this wouldn't appear. IMHO

RowleyUK
19th Feb 2005, 15:54
So, if you had an interview coming up next week for an ops assist job, would you bother going or not?????

Magic Buff
21st Feb 2005, 18:33
Only if you can be botherd to get out of bed, if not you might as well lie in bed all day and PTHOI. Which is probably what you do already.:hmm:

ops 69
23rd Feb 2005, 05:52
well magic buff what can i say you probaly cant get out of bed anyway to many cumberland sausages you are always there and never in work and watch out for stray cars

Cheers Buddy
23rd Feb 2005, 06:11
Whats this I'm hearing that Magic Buff is in talks for a return to Servisair?? and they say Rooney is the only judas on Merseyside!!!

Magic Buff
23rd Feb 2005, 15:56
ALLEGATION STRENUOUSLY DENIED
CHEERS BUDDY

ops 69
24th Feb 2005, 05:35
well magic buff what can we say with your poor time keeping and general lack of intrest in doing any work at all you might be better of with a job in burger king as aviation has long passed you by

ops 69
6th Mar 2005, 13:12
well magic buff not seen any postings of late you must be a bit busy doing a bit of work for a change. so whats new anything good or just the normal stuff and how is the cumberland sausauge

well folks do not belive anythink magic buff says he is the biggest and lazeiest human being in the world only does things if it is in his own intrest not heard from him for a while with a bit of luck he might have gone on a long holiday what do you all think
ps do not employ him

Magic Buff
6th Mar 2005, 15:51
Well Ops69 I see your last post has reached they bottom of the pit, I have it on strong edvidence that you are still learning to do pushbacks after 4 years of training, I just wondered if you are showing any signs of completion, or wether you are going to carry on swinging the lead for as long as you can get away with it. I personally have no problem about pulling my weight and will do as much and more than what is required, Bone Idle should be your code name, as this would be more apt.
Have an enjoyable time.
cheers buddy

Cheers Buddy
6th Mar 2005, 16:40
Im sure every ground handling operation in the country has staff who are the best at doing certain tasks. Also staff who despite efforts or maybe lack of it there are also staff who are very bad at doing certain tasks. Who is the worst pushback driver in your operation????

03 headset man
6th Mar 2005, 16:43
well magic buff you are very misguided as normal you big daft muppet think before you post things gmia

opskev
6th Mar 2005, 17:31
magic buff,what your purpose in aviation?-dont mean to be rude but excuse me,u'r one lazy a***!

redfield
6th Mar 2005, 17:54
I thought this was a rumour network, not a slagging off forum, which this "thread" was clearly started for. Get a life all of you.

03 headset man
7th Mar 2005, 16:01
And I think we'll call it day here!!!!!!

Cheers
JB007