PDA

View Full Version : Maybe there is a QF plan

Sunfish
18th Feb 2005, 21:22
Reading this on the rumours and news. There appear to be striking parallels between Ba behaviour and QF behaviour at the moment - the term "Legacy Airline" included.

Maximum aggro to stir up flight crew to force change agenda.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=163684

bonvol
19th Feb 2005, 00:39
You could be onto something there Sunfish.

Some remarkable similarities. It can only get worse if this is the master plan.

Mr Qantas
19th Feb 2005, 21:27
This is the view of the alarmist and nothing more than a story. Qf have always treated there staff well and payed them accordingly. As for having interviews after 3 sickies I think its a great idea. I feel let down with the 3 or 4 sickies I need to cover every day and if there is deepseated reasons for staff calling in reguly over a period of time I see now reason why the airline shouldn't get in there and help the staff member out with there problems.

DEFCON4
19th Feb 2005, 22:10
Its called "fatigue management" and QF doesn`t have any protocols in place.CASA does however require a fatigue management program to be in place by the middle of 2006.Human beings were not designed to work through the night.Most accidents are caused by shift workers receiving insufficient regular sleep.That my friend is FACT not FICTION.
Mr.Qantas...give me a break!!

hadagutful
21st Feb 2005, 12:53
Mr. Qantas

You obviously have a major spelling problem, could you at least get a dictionary or someone to help you,
it looks terribly uneducated.

Thanks.

ur2
23rd Feb 2005, 02:52
What are you ? A frustrated english teacher you wank*r.
Who cares about the spelling. Does it realy matter. :8

DutchRoll
23rd Feb 2005, 06:42
A compulsory interview after going sick 3 times in 6 months? You have to be joking.

It is bad enough that QF now demand to know the 'nature' of your illness, which to my knowledge is legally medical-in-confidence and something I'm less than inclined to share with them. Believe me, they often try to get more than just the general nature out of you on the phone, in order to make it fit into their list of various ailments. Last time I felt like telling the girl 'Well I've been sh**ting through the eye of a needle all afternoon and the toilet still stinks. Is that enough information for you?'

cornholeyo
23rd Feb 2005, 12:07
Pilots cant spell.

Ecspecialy the word "proffesionnal"