PDA

View Full Version : excessive disciplinry actions agaainst LH qantas crew

stephenj
18th Feb 2005, 06:49
I suppose this post is eraly one of those airline specific ones? the new Qanats managementteam seem to have got all excited about serving clause 11 disciplinary actions against LHaul crew. Its a bit hard you might think as LH crew are ewither on hols or lsl? However any minor deviance from the gospel according to Leslie is attracting a high handed aggerssive response from he new managers! Arnt they all ex floor boys from Woolies anyway? It would seem that this may be an attempt to scare cerw into taking the VR that isnt coming? I was gobstruck to ahve one served on me the other day. hadnt been a naughty boy just continued to try to be the best i could with aminimum of fuss. The saddest thinhg though is that our own crewa re presenting them the ability to do these clause 11 s by pfroviding thm with written statement on performance or borderline ebhaviour!when a get back if i survive this 11 I really wont trust any fa unless I have knoewn them for over 15 years. That especially extends to females and asian crew racist but true>>?
anyone elso feel a similar concerns i would love to hear irt message me direct if you wish
cheers..keep our heads down!