PDA

View Full Version : So-Called RAF Whingers (from another thread)

charliegolf
17th Feb 2005, 19:33
Whingeing is a crewroom self-help therapy which allows aircrew who (wherever they are in the world) don't have a great deal to do, to fill the time.

Most of the experienced ones are paid well, can get a shedload for sending their kids to private school (why do they do that?), and on the whole have a relatively easy time.

Head down then!

CG

soddim
17th Feb 2005, 20:17
Why do whingers whinge about whingers?

charliegolf
17th Feb 2005, 20:39
Lockstock

Fair point, apologies for any offence.

My point- most whingeing is a bit of banter. That's the way the crewroom goes; along with baiting and always taking the opposite view to wind others up.

CG

SpotterFC
17th Feb 2005, 20:39
Sorry

Must be thick - maybe if we knew where the "other thread" was?

Roghead
17th Feb 2005, 20:46
Fishing trips and peeing into wind often result in a wet face. Suggest you do keep your head down.

wg13_dummy
17th Feb 2005, 20:48
Fair point, apologies for any offence.

If thats the case, you may want to edit your opener, CG?

added; Thanks for the edit CG.

Hueymeister
17th Feb 2005, 22:33
Crossbow is back then...back to bait some more Crab? Or is it Mikeheglands under a new monica (lewinsky???)

Always_broken_in_wilts
17th Feb 2005, 23:31
CG.........

"Whingeing is a crewroom self-help therapy which allows aircrew who (wherever they are in the world) don't have a great deal to do, to fill the time."

Should read.........

"Whingeing is a crewroom self-help therapy which allows all service personnel who (wherever they are in the world) don't have a great deal to do, to fill the time."

Having spent 14 years as a techie before before crossing over to ALM trust me I know I am right:ok:

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

pr00ne
17th Feb 2005, 23:37
Or how about;

"Whingeing is a self-help therapy which allows all people who (wherever they are in the world) don't have a great deal to do, to fill the time."

It even applies to people who have enough or too much to do, it's not exactly unique to the military!

Blacksheep
17th Feb 2005, 23:45
I thought whingeing was what Poms do to pass the time?

Are you trying to say that other nation's aircrew also engage in the pastime? :}

Always_broken_in_wilts
17th Feb 2005, 23:53
Blacksheep,

No it's just "Prune" being his usual, lefty, fully inclusive, grey, hermaphrodite, white flag waving self :rolleyes:

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced