PDA

View Full Version : Senior Crew @ First Choice Airways

747flyboy
17th Feb 2005, 11:57
I have an interview coming up for FCA and was just wondering if i was successful, which aircraft could i expect to work on? Would it depend on my flying experience or operational requirements? The reason i ask is because i have experience of flying long haul, might i get to fly the 767, well i mean work on it of course.
Thanks in anticipation.

WindSheer
18th Feb 2005, 09:48
Working out of LGW you will be flying on the A320/321 and B757/767 - the whole FCA range.

You will get some long haul, I believe its shared out (supposedly);)

beamer
18th Feb 2005, 09:54
Not amongst flight-deck........................sic

Long-haul from Manchester/Gatwick/Glasgow/East Midlands - limited from the regional bases ie not MAN/LGW but increasing 767 fleet should mean more long-haul for those who want it. Beware however long bus journeys back to base after long night flight !

747flyboy
18th Feb 2005, 20:00
Thank you for your replies. Another question please!
Are FCA seeking experienced crew?
I ask as I am sure the initial advert said First Choice were but the advert has changed. Or maybe its my old age! Would love to a direct entry, but of course would be happy to start at the bottom if I had to. Hears to my interview next week!

Echo Victor
19th Feb 2005, 10:51
No chance or a direct entry. FCA have plenty of experienced crew and would promote internally first. As for long haul, seasonal crew are not trained to operate the 767, once you are made perm then you will be trained on the 767. This is the way it has been in previous years but rumour has it all crew will be 767 trained eventually.