Baltic Skies
17th Feb 2005, 11:47
any crew get any layovers at MAN??

flyblue
17th Feb 2005, 17:29
We do :E

straightnotlevel
18th Feb 2005, 20:40
how about all over the uk & europe?? dont you just hate it when crews all huddle in their own little packs !! not very sociable is it?? wat is it with them?? "im better than you" syndrome? all those lovely girls wasted on guys who have no interest in em??

marlowe
18th Feb 2005, 20:47
Not another if your a guy in the cabin you gotta be gay, thinking person!!!! all very predictable , ever thought that maybe crews just dont wanna talk to you!!

straightnotlevel
18th Feb 2005, 21:08
heaven forbid a suggestion like that marlowe, where would i get an idea like that from??

marlowe
18th Feb 2005, 21:17
Straight not level
Idont have a clue where you got that idea Darn it im talking to ya!!!!!!!!

straightnotlevel
19th Feb 2005, 15:19
just seems a shame marlowe, the girls always look p****d off

marlowe
20th Feb 2005, 07:19
Thats cos there not flying with me!!!!! lol

wrxsubby
22nd Feb 2005, 20:56
Lol, good call marlowe, Hi there im a new recruit for a new Charter airline, its a UK airline but im based in Perth. When Im on a layover and other airline crew are around, hell id be going over to have a drink with them, see what there airlines like etc, I guess thats my enthusiam showing since im only young just making the age requirement, lol i don't look at that as a negitive.
Marlowe, I agree why does everyone assume male FA's are gay, Im certianly not and i just take no notice of the of people who say such things to me, They seem to know more on the subject.