PDA

View Full Version : Britannia application form, advice required

PorcoRosso
16th Feb 2005, 22:09
I am presenlty updating my profile with Britannia, and I am a bit stucked on the following question :

What marks did you achieve in your CPL and ATPL examinations ?

How do you answer this one ? Does it mean written examinations ? and therefore should I detail my marks for all papers ? Or is it Flight test and what does it mean ??? As far as I remember, the CAA doesn't give you a mark ??

Advice appreciated

PR

monkeyboy
17th Feb 2005, 08:23
I think they're referring to your writtens, so the % mark for each exam.

zero-lash valve lifter
18th Feb 2005, 10:57
:O I can't even put in an application on the website seems they are not recruiting. Is there a way around this or am I looking in the wrong place?

shlittlenellie
20th Feb 2005, 13:22
They should still be recruiting - there are vacancies on the 737 and 757 for summer 2005.

Why not contact Cathy Hindes at Britannia House, Luton Airport, LU2 9ND?

Gazeem
20th Feb 2005, 14:01
Just put down the average marks from your ATPL exams - a list of each subject mark is not necessary - but do mention if you got all first time passes - Brits like that.

boeingbus2002
20th Feb 2005, 22:33
They always say they will advertise on their website when recruitment begins. The form used to be a pdf downloadable but this has been removed. No other means to apply as I think all CVs are binned.

Pub User
21st Feb 2005, 04:22
schlitt

The Summer 2005 newbies are starting type rating courses soon.

wobblyprop
21st Feb 2005, 09:32
Pub User, indeed. One course started earlier this month and the next is next week. I'm not sure if anymore 757 courses are being run after that.