View Full Version : None of my business, but...

Slasher
11th Jun 2001, 15:40
I just received an e-mail from a very bloodey reliable source.
Are you CX guys aware that CX management has been conducting pilot interviews recently for the frieghter basing in Kuala Lumpur? Word is they are serious.
Im not prepared to say anything more on this BB. Please e-mail me if you want greater specifics.
Rgds
Slash.

PS Disregard the posting if your already on top of the matter.

Tornado Ali
11th Jun 2001, 17:52
....ooooh.....scaryyyyyy......!!!

BusyB
11th Jun 2001, 18:04
Thanks for the heads-up. We're all aware of it & the Association has it in hand. I hope!!

aoa_er
12th Jun 2001, 02:59
It is true interviews were held...not many, most of the applicants were unsuitable to even be interviewed. They all had lousy technical knowledge as well...consequentely, none are joining CX. PS so much for 10% above market salaries...they got no applicants from MAS, even though CX claim the salary was 10% than MAS salary!

What goes around comes around!

ATR pilot
12th Jun 2001, 05:13
aoa-er

you are a lier and full of bull **** ! many have been interviewed and they are highly qualified, perhaps better than you.

personally, more than dozen of the MAS guys whom I know applied and are prepared to join.

I can name you at least six now!

I am not debating about who should or should not join cx, but to point out your baseless bull **** !

[This message has been edited by ATR pilot (edited 12 June 2001).]

squak7700
12th Jun 2001, 14:47
Several have gone to HKG for the simulator/medical and final interview.The several includes yours truly.Lasted for 4 days,last week of May.Very promising.See you guys there.

Slasher
14th Jun 2001, 15:02
Just to make a collective reply to some e-mails:

1. Dont shoot the messenger please!

2. Cant disclose source (or I lose it permanantly) but its someone close to CX.

3. No I dont pass crap or stir up sh!t. Its either 100% accurate or I dont post it.

Dont forget your management may have lost the first couple of rounds but they are far from giving up the war. I just hope your Association is aware of the obvious aim of your managements long-term stratagy in this exercise, thats all. Anyway good luck.

PS And to whoever sent me that abusive e-mail through an anon remailer (you bloodey yellow-streaked gutless wonder), I mention this on PPRuNe because I have some very close mates in CX and if anytime I hear anything 100% reliable that could affect their careers and its worth passing on, I WILL continue to do so.

aoa_er
17th Jun 2001, 20:17
Well, sorry I haven't checked PPRUNE for a few days to see the vitriol awaiting me!

I have three sources...all in recruiting department! I guess they lied to me...after all I am a pilot with CX!

Now bring on some vitriol...but please ensure that there is nothing factual or relevant in your post or I may have to think about my reply next time!
PS ATR pilot...whether I have more or less experience than them is academic...I am here, they(you?) are not!
Endo...what can I say after such a logical reply
Squak7700...Good luck, but don't rush out and switch those valuable Ringgit for HKD just yet! I fear CX were just fishing!