PDA

View Full Version : Hariri-job stability...

Nicole
15th Feb 2005, 07:08
After the awful news about Mr Hariri i am concerned as to what will happen to the cabin crew and their jobs. I have recently been contacted for an interview, however now im thinking that this will be the last thing on their minds.

Does anyone know of someone working for Hariri and if they have had any news about this situation?

pashy
24th Feb 2005, 07:39
Hi Nicole,

After such a tragic event.....I am sure that all interviews will be on hold for the time being, will keep my fingers crossed that job stability remains intact...and any future employees will be contacted, meanwhile sit tight and don't push the subject. Good luck!

Pashy

Flirt Attendant
24th Feb 2005, 10:17
I know that Mrs Hariri also uses the aircraft and crew, so there may still be an opportunity for jobs with her.

pashy
24th Feb 2005, 11:22
At such a sad time I don't think it is appropriate to be talking about 'interviews' and job stability.....hundreds of thousands of people are mourning his death as we speak, I should think 'new crew' are the last thing the company is thinking about at this time.....

Lets show a little respect for the family and company hey??

No offence meant by this reply....but think about it!!

flyblue
24th Feb 2005, 12:09
pashy
I don't think people meant to be disrespectful by worrying about jobs. Everybody was appalled by what happened in Lebanon, but now life goes on.

I was on the crew who restarted the operations to New York in my company after September 11th. Together with the sense of loss about what had happened there, what I remember most is speaking to common Newyorkers (like taxi drivers, waiters, etc) who were worrying about their future and not being able any more to earn a living, pay their mortgages and health insurance fees.
When something awful happens, of course we must take a pause and think of the departed, but let's not forget that those who are still there must continue with their life, which implies planning ahead.

pashy
24th Feb 2005, 12:27
Dear flyblue,

Of course I understand life goes on and people that are affected by such tragic events naturally worry about their income amongst their grief for the departed.....and how it will affect them.....human nature I suppose.....