PDA

View Full Version : FAAA Officials sell-out revealed

qfcsm
14th Feb 2005, 02:10
Guess who was spotted on leisure travel in FIRST class with family from Sydney to Los Angeles recently?

None other than Mr X- senior official of the FAAA International Division.

Remember when I asked the question "how come the EBA deal got passed by the FAAA following a conversation between Michael Mitjatov and Geoff Dixon". NOW WE KNOW HOW!

In fairness to Mr X I have not heard his account of how he managed to get FIRST class (btw, the best QF cabin crew can ever achieve while on leisure travel is business class) but does any else smell a rat?

Time for some questions to be answered I believe...!

:uhoh:

captainrats
14th Feb 2005, 03:19
Gee perhaps he paid for the seats himself,just like I do when I want to treat my wife and myself.If he had something to hide he would be travelling with a different carrier on an endorsable ticket.
These guys did a great job when dealt a bad hand.Let`s not start this witch hunt nonsense again.

TightSlot
14th Feb 2005, 09:23
qfcsm - You need to be very careful with this one please. The only fact in your post, is that Mr X was seen travelling First Class (and this is unverified). If you have proof that this is linked in some way to the EBA being passed then you should post it here, within 24 hours: Otherwise, your comments must be seen as purely conjecture, of the sort that might leave PPRuNe vulnerable.

flugenluft
15th Feb 2005, 02:25
Perhaps removing "NOW WE KNOW HOW" will remove any vulnerability.

It is certainly a question worth asking though and I would be interested to hear an explanation.

These questions must be asked and if no one has anything to hide they will no doubt be satisfactorily answered.

stephenj
15th Feb 2005, 07:44
well if it was Michatof in pc i would be suspicious~ Because surly none of us would upgrade him?? Howeever smedly is married to a qantas executive!! if you diddint know hmmm cosy and she has 1st class travel unlike any cabin crew! She also worked on he john revolting sca,m and has been invitred to his airport etc...? so there you go......... I dont trust em either in the last Faaa newsletter in michatofs own words he says to ao that cost indecies alkready thsi year is 2.6% so why would youy take 3% I wonder why we copped it like a chook then!?

Its good to be cynical though?!

qfcsm
17th Feb 2005, 19:38
Thank you sj.
That explains it and I am happy to withdraw the thread.
And happy to apologise to Mr X re the thought.