PDA

View Full Version : Make a Monarch Girl Smile!!!

byboy86
13th Feb 2005, 23:51
For anyone who works at LGW or any ohter base that Monarch operate from, you'll know what I'm talking about.

There's a little joke going around LGW...Make the Monarch girl smile... Has anyone actually succeeded in this yet?!!!

TEC TEC
14th Feb 2005, 05:35
After spending a few hours in Fiddlers Green, while nightstopping in Bahrain, some start to smile occasionally .............:O

topdog1
14th Feb 2005, 15:15
Not heard that one from OM LTN!!!

simply
15th Feb 2005, 15:01
i got a zb girl smiling at me once! :ok:

simply

Bumz_Rush
15th Feb 2005, 15:17
That would be telling, and good guys don't tell.

Bumz.

NI66A
16th Mar 2005, 22:15
Success old son! Get my Monarch bird smiling all the time!! ;)
The trick is to get her outta that uniform asap and into another. Preferably as a schoolgirl. Sure fire winner!!
They are in a league of their own those girls!! 10/10 for filthiness!! :ok:

VIKING9
17th Mar 2005, 05:56
Many, many years ago, I made 3 OM girls smile :O Not all on the same occasion I must add ;)

Evanelpus
17th Mar 2005, 14:19
I got one to smile once, I spilled a whole glass of bacardi and coke down the front of my trousers!!

Could have been worse, it could have been tea or coffee.

Whiskey Zulu
18th Mar 2005, 10:43
Can't speak for LGW, but Manchester Monarch girls are the smiliest bunch of hosties going.

and byboy86, only a prat, or Mon reject or both would post a question like that, you pathetic little knobhead. :hmm:

byboy86
18th Mar 2005, 11:46
Well actually Whiskey Zulu, I did get a job with monarch, but turned it down !!!!!!

xxx

ATNotts
18th Mar 2005, 12:18
ByBoy86

I hope you've got all the evidence to back up what otherwise is a libelous statement made on a bulletin board that is available to the public.

I've no axe to grind, not working for Monarch, but if I was, and was in a senior position with the Company, then I would do what I could to establish who is hiding behind this username, and ensure I got a public retraction.

If you are sure of your allegations, then a trip to Scotland Yard might be a more appropriate course of action?

BYMONEK
18th Mar 2005, 14:33
Interesting.......I worked there for over 9 years and never had a clue who was in charge! Still Don't come to think of it....:ugh:

ps Made plenty of those girls smile though;)

pps ByBoy86,Take ATNotts advice.Retract your accusation or you may wake up with a horses head in the bed.....that's if you wake up at all!!!!!!

Evanelpus
18th Mar 2005, 15:38
Byboy

You might just get away with it if you put the word 'allegedly' in the sentence.

VIKING9
18th Mar 2005, 17:44
I thought the owners were Swiss and thoroughly bloody nice people...... mind you, that was over 15 years ago, besides, even if they are into drugs, how would that affect you byboy86 unless you are on the receiving end :mad: Get back to the thread in hand......

Whiskey Zulu
27th Mar 2005, 18:11
Looks like I missed all the fun and the vastly experienced ....... not
(Occupation Cabin Crew (In Training!!!) byboy86 has edited his accusations.

Hey, who knows, he/she/it might one day actually complete the course, pass all the exams and actually be able to pass comment on the profession to which he/she/it aspires.

It appears that my initial observation of he/she/it being a knobhead was frighteningly accurate. :ok:

Flip Flop Flyer
28th Mar 2005, 11:02
Fiddlers Green? At the Diplomat? What a throughly rank place to drink!

May I suggest either Likwid or TC's? Stay away from BJ's too - it's overrun and overrated. If you fancy rap music and yank's, one can recommend Wrangler's on Thursday where they have an "all you can drink" deal at BD9. Good live music at Formula 1 club, and nice food too. Whereever you go, bring your airline ID - most places will waive the cover charge if you shove an airline ID up their nose. Females are advised to check out the places having "ladies nights" where they'd either drink for free all night or be handed a wad of vouchers for drinks. F1, for instance, will give them 3 to 5 vouchers each depending on the mood of the door man (or, dare I say it, the physical attrativeness of the females asking for the vouchers - blondes do have more fun here).

But Fiddlers Green? :yuk:

opschic
1st Apr 2005, 04:54
Hey Viking9
you made a ford girl smile too once!!:O

VIKING9
1st Apr 2005, 05:59
Think maybe it's time to consult with my lawyer :cool: