View Full Version : What to do about scabs

jagman
1st May 2001, 12:20
If we are going to have some resolution to our problems soon can we ask the AOA to publish a list of all pilots who are not members. It strikes (oops sorry) me that there are many people around (mostly based Captains - a lot in Europe) who are 'doing there own thing and screwing up the effectiveness of CC for their colleagues.
Do we tolerate this and just bumble on or do we at least 'out' them so we all know where we stand?
They are quite cowardly and very selfish IMHO because they do their 'deals' in secret and basically write their own rosters while our lives are stuffed up.
Let's have afew names.........

Herb
1st May 2001, 13:03
Jagman.
I can see the "divide & rule" dept on the 6th floor rubbing their hands with glee.
There is a list of members on the AOA website, If you have anyone in particular in mind a quick check of the web site or a call to the office will soon clear up any doubts.
I think most people know who the non members are.
PS
One non member has just walked out of NPRs' office having got every weekend in May Off!
I'm not sure what he is going to do on the weekends tho' cos he has no mates. Thrown out of check & the AOA!!!! ;)

[This message has been edited by Herb (edited 01 May 2001).]

CCA
2nd May 2001, 05:18
Is it true all members will be receiving a copy of the Union Buster video, I believe it's worth watching and will have all members refocusing on who the Enemy actually is !

fookungdo
2nd May 2001, 06:23
YES!
ALL Union members will be receiving a copy of the video.
Don't for one SECOND think that what is on the video is not happenning in our own company.
We'll all see soon how the enemy is JUST ONE PERSON, and now we are going to break that person.