PDA

View Full Version : Mytravel girls

scarletpimpernel
12th Feb 2005, 11:08
So are mytravel girls or boys good or bad....and do you have any problems with ground engineers...are they helpful or do they ignore you and just deal with the flight deck.....your views!!

jettesen
12th Feb 2005, 11:45
erm.................................what is the point of this thread?????????????

slingsby
12th Feb 2005, 11:50
Not sure if this is an 'i'm being ignored' post or something relevant to cabin safety snags being addressed by engineers. Most of the time, during a turnround, cabin snags will have been entered into the tech log, so the engineer will see them and discuss them with the captain. They will then prioritise to some extent snags and their order to be attended to. Some will be deferred to next check, and the aircraft dispatched within the MEL/DDG. You should check with the captain if you think the snag has been ignored, I am sure he will give you an explanation.

Now, if it's just for a chat, sometimes there isn't time. Yes I for one adore my cabin chats and probably flirt terribly, but more often than not there just isn't time. Sorry.

scarletpimpernel
12th Feb 2005, 13:05
I posted this to find out how engineers at all mytravel uk bases behave and/or do they do the job at hand ie the aircraft...are mytravel cabin crew happy with the service they get and/or have they got their favorite engineers...because this could decide who has the engineering contract or not...your fews!!!!